Sorry guys but my iPhone 5 is still a better paperweight than my Z10. With the BlackBerry I can't stop picking it up to play with all the shiny features. All my papers just go flying everywhere. My iPhone was so dull and lifeless I didn't want to touch it. It worked perfectly for keeping my papers organized. Will be taking my Z10 back to the store and calling BlackBerry to let them know about this fatal flaw. :S

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 01:08 PM
    Sorry guys but my iPhone 5 is still a better paperweight than my Z10. With the BlackBerry I can't stop picking it up to play with all the shiny features. All my papers just go flying everywhere. My iPhone was so dull and lifeless I didn't want to touch it. It worked perfectly for keeping my papers organized. Will be taking my Z10 back to the store and calling BlackBerry to let them know about this fatal flaw. :S

Posted via CB10
    Well played sir... well played!
    pandapurple and cman5 like this.
    04-02-13 01:09 PM
    I see what you did there....
    Mak hang.

Posted via CB10
    Lol, thanks, I needed a laugh this afternoon.

Damn paperweights

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 01:10 PM
    OP, nobody cares
    04-02-13 01:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    I came in here all raging..but then..I was like http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...t-even-mad.gif
    04-02-13 01:13 PM
    troll lmao
    Toseepics likes this.
    04-02-13 01:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...bout-the-most/

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 01:17 PM
    Makes me chuckle.
    04-02-13 01:18 PM
    Thanks for the laugh. Needed to post that article.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 01:19 PM
    Wub u guise ;D

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 01:19 PM
    I see what you did there....
    Me too. And by the way, one of the most pleasant avatars on the Forum.
    ErinnM likes this.
    04-02-13 01:22 PM
    I still don't understand how people can productive with iphones. It's so limited. Sure, the number of apps is greater, but in functionality, pfff.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 01:25 PM
    OP, nobody cares
    Really 3 posts...hm.

Should change the title to "I managed to post a big neg while buttering up the context so it won't get deleted."
    04-02-13 01:26 PM
    that was good !
    04-02-13 01:30 PM
    Some people are failing to see the joke behind the post which makes me #sadpanda. Be if you still haven't figured it out, I love my Z10. I purchased it out right and it was worth every penny. Convinced my brother to buy one the other day so he has now joined the club. #teamBB

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 01:32 PM
    Another reaction and again someone with a Iphone . It is really only in the US where forums are filled with this.

i think you needed and administrator to close all negatieve sh+t which are all prob been sponsered

In europe people are fine. reviews bij users are good.

UK vodafone and amazone .4.5 of 5 stars
    Germanny amazone 4.4 out of 5 stars
    vodafone Germany 4.5 out of 5 stars
    France Amazon and Orange telecom france 4.9 out 5 stars

media in Holland is very good or very negative. So we have a dutch newspaper and that guy really love all apple products
    and he write bad screen, worse battery, no apps, software lags and much more but with me a lot of people think he copy
    some bad think from other news report and bundle them together.
    Last edited by whatsever; 04-02-13 at 01:52 PM.
    04-02-13 01:32 PM
    Humor is often lost, in context.

Hang in there, folks. Lots of "I hate my Lumia" threads popped up after the WP8 launch, too -- several of which were started by people posting "my Z10 sucks" here. (I won't name-n-shame, the perps know who they are).

It means "you've arrived," when people start trolling you. People weren't doing that over the 9900...
    04-02-13 01:36 PM
    Another reaction and again someone with a Iphone . It is really only in the US where forums are filled with this.

i think you needed and administrator to close all negatieve sh+t which are all prob been sponsered
    I think you need to read the post again

Posted via CB10
    ErinnM, Vorkosigan and PH_BB like this.
    04-02-13 01:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    He, he, this one was funny.
    04-02-13 01:38 PM
    Return it then. We won't miss you at all. The paper that you are weighing down probably isn't even recycled. Tell Rene I say high.
    ErinnM likes this.
    04-02-13 01:40 PM
    Return it then. We won't miss you at all. The paper that you are weighing down probably isn't even recycled. Tell Rene I say high.
    Seriously bro. Live a little. Laugh a little. Love a little. Take a step back if you can't see the humor in the post. You've been on the computer too long.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 01:47 PM
    I think I have just the product for you to replace that iPhone with. It comes in a verity of shapes and sizes, it can be shiny or dull in appearance, it can have rounded edges or sharp ones, it comes in a verity of color although gray is the most popular… and best of all it is extremely economical and readily available… it’s a rock…
    04-02-13 01:49 PM
    iphone 5 is better when it comes to app ecosystem nothing more

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 01:51 PM
72 123