Good day Hopefully the things I am noticing as lacking are things that I am just being blind to.

1) BBM Groups seems to be a little messy for me. If people add or comment on pictures / list items I do not get a notification in the hub. I have to go to BBM and then to the Updates to see what's new. I don't want to have to constantly check my BBM for new things. On my 9900 any activity that happened in BBM Groups appeared in the inbox and I could just press it and go straight to it. Is this missing on Z10?

2) BBM Group Pics in Portrait. If I post a pic to a group that was taken in portrait mode, it appears cut off half way. I doubt there's a "fix" for this, but that is really not cool.

3) E-mails. On my 9900 I could select a date and when I pressed it I could "delete prior". I used this feasture when I would search for all e-mails by a sender then delete them all. On the Z10 I don't see a way to "delete prior". I have to go into select mode, select all the e-mails, then delete them. This is very inefficient when there's 60+ e-mails that I want to delete based on a search.

4) Removing certain folders from appearing in media. I don't need a "private folder" per say just don't want all pictures that exist on the media card to appear in the pictures app. I want to be able to control what folders it can see. Is there a way for this?

I am not hating on the Z10. So far I am enjoying it. However, compared to my previous BB I feel like I am losing some stuff instead of gaining. Any help? ._.
    04-02-13 11:42 AM
    Ignore complain #2. Double-tapping the photo lets you see the whole thing. Yay~
    04-02-13 11:49 AM
    3. Long press a date and bottom right option is Delete Prior.
    04-02-13 12:02 PM
    3. Long press a date and bottom right option is Delete Prior.
    Not after doing a search for a particular email address or subject. Then it becomes select and delete* for multiple deletions.

*you must select the emails and then delete them.
    04-02-13 12:24 PM
    Oh I see now. My mistake.
    You're right, Delete Prior only appears in main Hub view, not if you've done a Search within Hub. Clearly an oversight.

This is how you CB10, son!
    04-02-13 12:45 PM
    And apparently one cannot set more than one calendar alarm at a time and I use calendar alarms on my 9900 to boss myself around during the day!
    04-02-13 01:03 PM
    And apparently one cannot set more than one calendar alarm at a time and I use calendar alarms on my 9900 to boss myself around during the day!
    I have calendar alarms and reminders all over my Z10 working fine. Can you be more specific on the issue?
    04-02-13 01:15 PM
    Speaking of calendar alarms... it seems there is no way to turn off the home screen displaying your upcoming events. What's even weirder, if I turn off ALL my calendars on the calendar app the home screen will still display people's birthday's that are coming up even though I don't have them in the calendar nor are they in the contacts.

Would like to turn this "feature" off.
    04-03-13 03:42 PM
    Number 1 is working fine for me.

You might have to reset the hub.
    Open hub > from top right hand corner drag your finger to the center of the screen to reset hub.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 03:48 PM
    Number 1 is working fine for me.

You might have to reset the hub.
    Open hub > from top right hand corner drag your finger to the center of the screen to reset hub.
    Wait, are you saying you can see in The Hub when someone posts a BBM Group pic?

Screenshot please!

This is how you CB10, son!
    04-05-13 03:22 PM