Just curious what percentage of you guys will be using your sexy Q10's without a case?

I always used my 9700, and 9900 with out any protective case, I don't know just felt right! , when I upgraded to my galaxy note, I bought a case for it because it felt to thin in my hands.. I've been using the Z10 caseless since I got it and love it that way, I've played with others Z10's with the otterbox and didnt like it.

So I'm 90% il be using my Q10 without a protective case for the full experience, how bought you?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by qu1ckset; 04-02-13 at 12:54 PM.
    Suhailone and daniel337 like this.
    04-02-13 11:13 AM
    Hate cases...

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:34 AM
    While I think it would be a shame to cover the awesome sexy Q10 in a case, I am still going to put one on (when I finally get it after this stupid-long wait).

It all really depends on what you do with your old device when you eventually upgrade it. If you will be keeping the Q10 as a backup phone or giving it to a family member, then you may not mind a few dings and scratches. But if you sell your device to offset your upgrade in one or two years, then having a near pristine device at sell time will get you top dollar. That is one advantage.

Some people really like the feeling of security a case provides. Some would rather run around naked. Myself ... I look at it this way - I'm spending good money (hard-earned money) on this thing, and I am going to do everything I can to keep it from getting damaged. I try to be as careful as I can with it, but the drop will happen eventually. And so, the case serves it's purpose. Yes it can be ugly, and definitely hides the beauty of the device, but what is more ugly - a scratched and dented naked phone, or a perfect phone in a case?

The case can also serve another purpose. What I have done on previous BBs is take the back door completely off, put in an extended battery, then cut the rubber out of an Otterbox and essentially use the Otterbox as the battery door. That is a way you can have great battery life without sacrificing anything (except NFC).
    04-02-13 11:58 AM
    If I decide on the Q10 I'd have to see how it feels in the hand before deciding on getting a case or not. However, I haven't been a big fan of cases on any of my previous devices.
    devastationinc likes this.
    04-02-13 12:42 PM
    Hate cases...

Posted via CB10
    They're a necessary evil unfortunately

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 01:54 PM
    When I get my Q10 I'm gonna rock it caseless, but have a one of those sleeves, if that makes sense. I wanna get one of the carbon fiber holsters like they gave with dev edition of the z10. I was going to buy one for cheap for my curve 3G, but if its only a month till Q-Day, I should just wait it out.

I'm really hoping they put holster options in the Q or release a software update, whatever they have to do. I feel like a case might cover up to much of the beauty.

Is anyone else gonna get a holster? Which colors or kinds?

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 3G - Sprint
    Tweet Me! - @TylerJNelson32
    BBM Me! - 32A586F1
    04-02-13 02:04 PM
    I was thinking of a BlackBerry swivel holster for when I go out, not sure tho, I almost bought one for my Z10 and then thought to myself why am I buying a belt clip for a phone I'm not even keeping lol

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 02:17 PM
    here you go cases from here :
    http://www.buychina.com/products/23554860669
    04-02-13 04:17 PM
    here you go cases from here :
    http://www.buychina.com/products/23554860669
    That's actually a interesting case and might get one, i like it!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 05:19 PM
    There are two different materials on the backing, one that is like most phones with a hard plastic, the other though seems more durable, some sort of rubberized backing?

I will get the model with the rubberized backing and not get a case...
    04-02-13 05:39 PM
    That fancy back was supposedly designed to be invisible to RF, so it would be a shame to cover up. However, it looks extremely scratchable so I'll probably end up getting the leather pocket.
    04-02-13 07:27 PM
    When I do finally get it; I'll probably rock it with that protective film. Just for scratches. Don't like cases either, and since the Q10 is supposed to have a steel frame. It should have some resistance.
    04-02-13 11:58 PM
    I never have a bumper on when using the device but would want a case to keep it safe in my pocket.
    04-03-13 01:19 AM
    Cases are very personal, so to each his own, but for me, as much as I hate to cover up my Blackberry, an Otterbox Commuter case (or something similar) is a must . I also put a Zagg Invisibleshield on all my phones. I don't drop my phones much, but I've done it enough to know that accidents happen, no matter how careful I try to be.
    04-03-13 10:13 AM
    Cases are very personal, so to each his own, but for me, as much as I hate to cover up my Blackberry, an Otterbox Commuter case (or something similar) is a must . I also put a Zagg Invisibleshield on all my phones. I don't drop my phones much, but I've done it enough to know that accidents happen, no matter how careful I try to be.
    I cannot stand the screen protectors, i will never put that on my phones!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:16 AM
    Holsters FTW!
    devastationinc likes this.
    04-03-13 02:43 PM
    I'm definitely getting a holster. I'm tired of putting my phone in my pocket.
    04-03-13 03:24 PM
    Cases protect your investment. My phone is not to impress anyone; just to satisfy my needs...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-03-13 09:08 PM
    Most likely I'll go with the classic holster-combo. I still do not like most of those cases. Of course I'm going to use some screen protection too, actually my protectors just arrived today - too bad I have no Q10 yet to install them.
    04-04-13 09:24 AM
    i bought the poetic Atmosphere Case but cant use the volume buttons with it on so its naked right now

wrong forum!!
    my apologies
    Last edited by angieowensart; 04-04-13 at 09:52 AM.
    04-04-13 09:36 AM
    I will keep in it a leather pouch. When i'm using it, I will appreciate its slim and elegant design. Then I will put it back in the pouch knowing it is safe. A perfect compromise, and how I've always looked after my Blackberry
    04-04-13 10:57 AM
    I'll be careful with it and keep it nude, just like my 9930. Its too beautiful to keep it wrapped up.
    04-04-13 11:53 AM
    Hate cases...

Posted via CB10
    Yeah same, cases are a no for me. Just be careful with your device.
    04-04-13 02:43 PM
    would you rather run through a pricker bush with or without clothes on?
    04-06-13 01:53 PM
    Does anyone know what comes in the box? ie - does it come with a pouch? (Did the Z10?) Personally, I'm a leather pouch person, naked while I use it, protected in my pocket. I'm hoping it will have the clever magnetic field thing too, where it sleeps when it is put in the pouch and automatically opens the email (etc.) when it comes out of the pouch.
    04-06-13 10:16 PM
57 123