Hi guys, I'm in need of help -- I've deleted two applications from my Z10 using the hold icon and delete method from the home screen. If you need to know the apps -- 9gag reader and BlackBerry 10 pop quiz. So the apps are already gone from the home screen. But in BlackBerry world, the apps are still listed as installed. Whenever I attempt to delete or uninstall the apps through BlackBerry world, it just loads with the blue circle and then stops. I've tried it several times now. I tried doing a batt pull, and even a system restore through BlackBerry link. It's still there!! Please help me out. I'm afraid it may be the cause of some random reboots and the short batt life of my z10.

Posted via CB10 on my absolutely awesome Z10!!
    04-02-13 07:26 AM
    Perhaps there is a way for me to access the files of my z10. The installed apps don't appear in the file manager of the z10. Is there a way to access them through my desktop? Perhaps I could delete them manually there.

Posted via CB10 on my absolutely awesome Z10!!
    04-02-13 07:33 AM
    I'm having the same problem. I deleted 2 apps from the homescreen but they are still showing in My World as if they are still installed. I tried a reboot and a batt pull, i also just came from a factory reset.
    04-21-13 10:03 AM
    The only way to delete them from "My World " is through "BlackBerry World". You need to reinstall them then go to "My World", long press the app, press delete, it will then give you a choice to uninstall or delete, choose delete and your done. Sounds much more complicated than it is.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 10:21 AM
    The only way to delete them from "My World " is through "BlackBerry World". You need to reinstall them then go to "My World", long press the app, press delete, it will then give you a choice to uninstall or delete, choose delete and your done. Sounds much more complicated than it is.

Posted via CB10
    I'd try that unfortunately i don't get an option to reinstall the app coz for some reason it's still showing up as "Installed" in my world even if it's been previously deleted.
    04-21-13 10:29 AM
    What happens when you long press it?

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 10:34 AM
    It shows the usual options: review, share, launch and delete. I can review and share but launch doesn't do anything. Choosing delete will give the usual options ( uninstall and delete) but tapping those won't do anything even though it would show the circle loading on the side of the app.
    04-21-13 10:39 AM
    I've never experienced that... try checking for updates to see if it refreshes your list. If that doesn't work, try a reboot.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 10:43 AM
    Tried rebooting and a batt pull too. Also tried checking for updates. Guess I'll just wait to see if it fixes itself but thanks so much for the help
    04-21-13 10:48 AM
    Strange... maybe try from "BlackBerry World" on a PC.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 10:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    I try what he said it works for me

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 11:14 AM
    Deleted apps still appearing in BlackBerry world-img_00000258.png

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 11:14 AM
    OP did you ever resolve your issue with deleted app still being installed according to BB world. I have the problem now with the CB10 app. I need to get it back but can't seem to get it to allow me to. Was deleted from home screen, tried to deleted and uninstall from BB world also just get the blue circle.
    05-21-13 06:31 AM
    LOL!! maybe this happens most of the time. Just do a reboot and a battery pull. Some of the apps cant be deleted. So strange
    05-21-13 06:40 AM
    You can reinstall them using blackberry world website, and then you can delete them via bb world app. That should work, it worked for me.
    05-21-13 07:00 AM