So I should mention that I had factory resetted my phone once prior because of the fairly uncommon issues I'm having with my Verizon phone (rapidly draining battery life/health and random phone resets), and after restoring from a backup I had made, BB World stopped recognizing CB10 as an uninstalled app. I did my best to try to delete and uninstall the app via World (there was no icon to click on the homescreen) to no avail. I also used World to email CB support and I was going to let things resolve themselves, but after nearly a full day without the app, I couldn't take it anymore and did another reset.

You might be thinking that I'm being dramatic, but after trying the mobile site (which isn't really bad), I realized how much easier things have gotten for me using the app instead. I keep updated on articles and forum posts throughout the day so I found myself going back to the site regularly, but after using the app I noticed a significant drop in efficiency.

Anyone else having trouble with the app and resorted to using the mobile site?
    04-02-13 12:17 AM
    Next time, and hopefully there isn't a next time, try clearing the BB World cache first.

Swipe down from top, select Settings.
    Tap the version number. There will be no visible effect from doing so. Tap Back, swipe up to minimize app. Long press the X to fully close BB World. Re-open.

Hopefully BBRY and Vzw get their joint act together ASAP and release an OS update so users stop having these bugs.

This is how you CB10, son!
    00stryder likes this.
    04-02-13 12:28 AM
    AH... That would have been MUCH easier lol. Thanks for the heads up!
    04-02-13 12:38 AM
    No problem. It's a hidden fix, since typically BB World works much better with its cache left alone.
    But seems like that's the fix usually for stuck downloads and the like.

00stryder and FBA like this.
    04-02-13 12:46 AM
    Don't know how you came across this, but it saved me from having to wipe it!!! Awesome and thanks!!
    Elite1 and 00stryder like this.
    05-02-13 11:29 PM
    Don't know how you came across this, but it saved me from having to wipe it!!! Awesome and thanks!!
    Awesome! Great to hear.

05-03-13 02:48 PM
    Thank you for the information! I downloaded Batman the dark knight and experiencing the same issue. It would not delete from BB-World (it is not showing up within my app grid). Anything that I try is not removing the application from BB-World. I tried your steps but it didn't work. I really do not want to wipe it but if I have too I have too...
    Thank you for any additional assistance you can provide!!!
    Last edited by Trini-34; 05-28-13 at 01:00 PM.
    05-28-13 12:22 PM
    Good to know if I have any issues as well... Thank you for this valuable information Elite1!!
    05-28-13 12:25 PM