I spoke to Verizon tech support today and they urged me to tell my fellow crackberry addicts with z10's to call and report the issues. Apparently there is some internal forum that VZW has that Blackbery folks monitor and may end in a resolution to the restarts. When you get to a CSR just ask to xfer to tech and tell them you want to report an issue on the INTERNAL support forums.

I hope this helps. Im on my second one.
    Itstakenovermylife likes this.
    04-01-13 08:32 PM
    I just posted the same thing... Thank you for helping out the community!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=8241512

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 08:40 PM
    I'm going to call and I don't even have one yet. Thanks for the tip bud.
    04-01-13 08:42 PM
    I just posted the same thing... Thank you for helping out the community!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=8241512

Posted via CB10
    Awesome. Sorry for the dup mods..!
    olllllo1978 likes this.
    04-01-13 08:42 PM
    I'm going to call and I don't even have one yet. Thanks for the tip bud.
    Hey singularly we are but a drop, but together we can be a mighty torrent and bring about change!

Okay sorry too much sugar lol
    04-01-13 08:43 PM
    Hey singularly we are but a drop, but together we can be a mighty torrent and bring about change!

Okay sorry too much sugar lol
    I can't imagine this going unnoticed. Fingers are crossed that we'll hear something soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 08:45 PM
    I've had 2 reboots in 3 days...so that's about a 3000% improvement over the old ones. I'm happy!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 09:26 PM
    I posted this in another thread, but frankly I'm getting tired of it. This is my first time at VZW and I'm not sure I did the right thing. I called CS Tech Supp and the lady (Heather) that I spoke to there was super nice and helpful and understood to pass this along to BB. She did say that this didn't seem to be "hot" and that there wasn't an urgency to it, but knows that sometimes new systems do have hiccups. ***I've had one to 6 (!) reboots per day every day since I got in on March 28th. I figured this was hardware related because it would reboot just sitting there with nothing running. Nothing. I have minimal downloaded apps (nothing sideloaded, etc) and close out everything. She suggested I hold off until the new software is brought out (uh, 10.1 is almost here and we're still running 10.0.9xx) and we seem to know that the update fixes a lot of these bugs. But she couldn't confirm when we'd get that. So I asked for a new phone and although she said I would, I got a damn "like new" one.

On the old phone, I wiped it, reinstalled OS, spent DAYS getting my contact info, Remember, and settings back together, and still rebooted. The new phone from VZW, felt like it was running better, the OS was doing normal things the other one didn't (like save a web page to the "home page") and other small things. Lo' and behold, this one reboots and freezes too whenever it wants to. Just did now as I type this - nothing was running. I'm getting tired.. Now I'm not sure what to do.
    04-23-13 10:59 AM
    Apparently, Blackberry has identified the problem and a fix is on its way.

Got an email last night from BB Tech Support. They have identified the cause and are waiting for Verizon (in my case) to approve the software that will fix the problem.

04-23-13 12:29 PM
    Apparently, Blackberry has identified the problem and a fix is on its way.
    It better be with the 10.1 software!
    04-23-13 12:32 PM
    My phone has never rebooted. Pics or it didn't happen.
    04-23-13 12:35 PM
    The best way I find to deal with Verizon is through twitter as everyone can see an issue and they respond to most, if not all, tweets. After going back and forth with private direct messaging they have informed me that some users are experiencing the reboots and battery issues which I then stated could be resolved with an OS update. They said they will pass this off to their "leadership team" and they will get back to me Thursday or Friday. Lets see ...
    04-23-13 12:42 PM