i think that blackberry done a very good job and made a very god os and hardware and if we want games we must make the developers see it not by 1 or 2 emails i think we should contact the developers and ask for their games on the z10 like square enix glu and EA gameand subway surfer developer too i think if they got a big number of requests they will do it that way we are helping blackberry to
    04-01-13 06:45 PM
    hey new guy
    SK122387 likes this.
    04-01-13 07:03 PM
    Hey what do you think about it i think that we should do it

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 06:08 AM
    Let's begin with glu come on people let's send it mailto:[email protected].

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 06:19 AM
    Let's begin with glu come on people let's send it mailto:[email protected].

Posted via CB10
    Love the enthusiasm. You may be able to find some threads for popular game email and Twitter contacts.

Just don't forget to give some of our own devs a little love too. I'm still working my way through 32 games, like Visual Connections, Eggies, Fruit Blitz, Beach Buggy Blitz, Chasing Yello, Amazing Breaker, Pocket Ninjas, Devil's Attorney, Flight Control Rocket, Ice Age Village, Sudoku United, Tank Hero Laser Wars, Funky Smugglers, Pinball Deluxe, Sixth Planet, World of Goo, Tennis in the Face, Sprinkle, Where's my Water, Autumn Dynasty, Babel Rising 3D, Neon Blitz, Dynastunts, Texas Hold'em King, Ten Pin Shuffle, Word Soup, Heroes of Kalevala, King Oddball, Hidden Galaxies, Flycraft, and Chimpact.

Which reminds me, I need to start rating and reviewing them in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    addicttense and dietertong like this.
    04-02-13 07:26 AM
    Love the enthusiasm. You may be able to find some threads for popular game email and Twitter contacts.

Just don't forget to give some of our own devs a little love too. I'm still working my way through 32 games, like Visual Connections, Eggies, Fruit Blitz, Beach Buggy Blitz, Chasing Yello, Amazing Breaker, Pocket Ninjas, Devil's Attorney, Flight Control Rocket, Ice Age Village, Sudoku United, Tank Hero Laser Wars, Funky Smugglers, Pinball Deluxe, Sixth Planet, World of Goo, Tennis in the Face, Sprinkle, Where's my Water, Autumn Dynasty, Babel Rising 3D, Neon Blitz, Dynastunts, Texas Hold'em King, Ten Pin Shuffle, Word Soup, Heroes of Kalevala, King Oddball, Hidden Galaxies, Flycraft, and Chimpact.

Which reminds me, I need to start rating and reviewing them in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    Holy cow you've got a lot to review! Get those reviews in, they'll help!
    04-02-13 07:52 AM
    Holy cow you've got a lot to review! Get those reviews in, they'll help!
    Yessir! *salutes*

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 08:04 AM
    Yeah i have the same games an i reviewed all of them it took long time but it will help encourage the development of many other great games and apps

Posted via CB10
    dietertong likes this.
    04-02-13 10:06 AM
    Yeah i have the same games an i reviewed all of them it took long time but it will help encourage the development of many other great games and apps

Posted via CB10
    You don't have Heroes of Kalevala.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 10:24 AM
    Don't forget about Critical Wave if you can/want and haven't already!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 02:57 AM
    Don't forget about Critical Wave if you can/want and haven't already!
    Definitely had my eye on this one, especially since I played through Monster Shooter on my PlayBook. I'm looking for more from the Scoreloop integration besides online leaderboards and achievement tracking. I wanna see online play or challenge options! More challenge options than anything, and turn based features like in Draw Something and Words w Friends.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 06:58 AM

Posted via CB10

I'd certainly like to see some of those reviews!!
    07-04-13 04:47 AM
    I'd certainly like to see some of those reviews!!
    I've seen reviews by KidCaboose in BB World, so he's done some for sure!

This is how you CB10, son!
    iyanawo likes this.
    07-04-13 12:02 PM