Bought 3 Z10s on launch day with Telus and love it. Still constantly fiddling, checking updates, trying to text/bbm/email/whatsapp/online blogging like CB trying to improve typing speed daily (as if I need to type any faster) and picking up more or should I say stumbling across by fluke and coming across the ins and outs in order to classify myself as an unofficial Z10 guru!

Phewww...Okay as you can see, up to now, I still can't get enough of my Z10. With that being said, and having it since Feb 7 with nothing but pure enjoyment and satisfaction, I can safely safe I have enough experience to come across some minor hiccups because after all, it's still a brand new OS and is completely understandable.

So.mm one of the hiccups is landscape mode on the OEM installed Facebook and BBM. When I hear the sound red led light flashing I automatically go to hub. Whether its a Facebook or BBM, the Z10 basically decides on its own and prefers portrait over landscape.

If accessing facebook or BBM right from the homescreen first to initiate...it will not go into landscape and stay in portrait.

Answering/replying sometimes allows you to go to landscape but it's definitely a hit and miss.

To me...it's just a hiccup and I'm sure it will be addressed hopefully within the next OS updates.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 05:19 PM
    Hi!

Yes I actually have the same problem. The Z10 doesn't switch into landscape mode whenever I directly launch WhatsApp.
    04-02-13 05:26 AM