Ok, so, funny story. First, got the Z10, took it back, came back to the keyboard (BIS, Apps, keyboard...) but another reason why i love the 9900

Kind of gross, but in the work bathroom, at the urinal, checking an email....and i dropped it in the urinal. Freaked out, pulled it out, (washed it the best i could haha) and my hands, and took the battery out, and let it dry. Tried to turn it on later that night, it just vibrated and didnt turn on, thought i was doomed. Went on vacation for a week, let it sit. Came back last night, turned it on...BOOM! Works like nothing happened! Love this phone!
    04-01-13 03:24 PM
    ha ha nice! I'm waiting for my 9900 ;-) so on Wednesday i should have it!
    04-04-13 03:56 AM
    Ok, so, funny story. First, got the Z10, took it back, came back to the keyboard (BIS, Apps, keyboard...) but another reason why i love the 9900

Kind of gross, but in the work bathroom, at the urinal, checking an email....and i dropped it in the urinal. Freaked out, pulled it out, (washed it the best i could haha) and my hands, and took the battery out, and let it dry. Tried to turn it on later that night, it just vibrated and didnt turn on, thought i was doomed. Went on vacation for a week, let it sit. Came back last night, turned it on...BOOM! Works like nothing happened! Love this phone!
    super lucky mate !
    The bold 9900 is a tough little nut, i have a friend who put it in a washing machine for a full cycle wash of 45 mins and got it to work after a week.
    It is still working perfectly after a whole year since the incident.
    04-04-13 04:13 AM