Anybody had a problem lately with Overdrive Media Console force closing?
    I've uninstalled and installed it twice, but it still force closes. New Adobe ID, logged in again with Overdrive, etc..
    No luck. Just force closes when I try to Get Books.

Trying to sideload it through DDPB and se if that works better.

Edit: Sideloading didn't help.

Edit2: completely wiped my PB. Reinstalled OS ans apps. Overdrive still FCs when trying to sugn into my library. I can sign in through the browser without a problem.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by firepsych; 04-04-13 at 11:40 AM.
    04-01-13 12:56 PM
    3 days and 93 views and nobody has ever had Overdrive close when trying to connect to their library?
    If you look at the reviews on the App Store, a few other people have reported the same problem. So I know this isn't an isolated incident.
    Anyone? Anything?
    04-04-13 11:42 AM
    Well just so you don't think you're completely alone, I'm running Overdrive Media Console 2.63 and everything seems fine. Don't know if you're trying to run a later version? Good luck with this issue.
    04-04-13 06:34 PM
    Another thought, might downloading the Android .apk from here, http://omc.overdrive.com/androidEULA.php and converting yourself and then sideloading that file work? Worth a try seeing as you've already gone to the trouble of wiping etc....
    04-04-13 06:52 PM
    Thanks Cancross,
    I removed it through App Store, rebooted and then sideloaded the latest version from Goodereader and that didn't help. I wiped and started from scratch after that.
    I haven't downloaded the .apk and converted it to a .bar myself yet. I guess that's the next step.
    I may also try to download a book through the browser and see if I can open it with OMC and/or download it on my computer and transfer.
    04-04-13 08:16 PM