Adoption of the Z10 in the US is apparently picking up quite well

Reports of online and in store sell outs are becoming increasingly reported.

I believe the Z10 will have great success in the US. Once there is a million+ Z10's in the wild, adoption of users friends, colleague's, family should rapidly increase. This has been the key to the Z10 success in other countries. Same reports of dissapointing launches followed by solid adoption rates

User Reviews of the device are great and those unfamiliar to the product are pleasantly delighted by the Z10. BlackBerry has quite the successful product in there hands. Kudos
    neteng1000 and BBVegasGirl80 like this.
    03-31-13 05:22 PM
    I've found you just gotta type something in front of somebody and they are pretty much sold

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 06:07 PM
    In all my years using a BlackBerry this is the first BlackBerry phone that every time I whip it out and do some gestures I get excited stares. People are constantly asking what phone it is and telling me how nice it looks. Once I demo the keyboard and time shift camera their follow up question without fail is "How much is It? ". The phone is visually appealing and will sell itself with ramped up marketing.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 07:09 PM
    I've found you just gotta type something in front of somebody and they are pretty much sold

Posted via CB10
    love this. Well done

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 07:15 PM
    I think it depends on who you are showing, obviously. I presented mine to a group today and everyone said they thought BlackBerry was dead. None really cared too see it in action.

I hope they can change that perception. I do love this phone.

There need to be more commercials afloat.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 08:26 PM
    I'm definitely buying!
    03-31-13 08:56 PM
    I think it depends on who you are showing, obviously. I presented mine to a group today and everyone said they thought BlackBerry was dead. None really cared too see it in action.

I hope they can change that perception. I do love this phone.

There need to be more commercials afloat.

Posted via CB10
    You have a point but try this; show off the phone first and tell them it's a BB last. Just happened as i type this post at work while using my phone as a hotspot for a clients computing device and i watched the clients face light up as i was swiping and sliding in multiple directions without my thumb ever leaving the screen.

You guessed right what the follow up questions were
    04-01-13 02:22 PM