Is there an app that is compatible with BlackBerry Z10 that can block numbers, private numbers, etc and provide a notification when a number is blocked. Also gives me the option to send blocked numbers (private and unwanted numbers) straight to voicemail.

I know Mr. Number was popular on BB OS7 but any native apps for BB10? OR any on the way?

Thanks.
    Debora Garcia likes this.
    03-31-13 01:59 PM
    Is there an app that is compatible with BlackBerry Z10 that can block numbers, private numbers, etc and provide a notification when a number is blocked. Also gives me the option to send blocked numbers (private and unwanted numbers) straight to voicemail.

I know Mr. Number was popular on BB OS7 but any native apps for BB10? OR any on the way?

Thanks.
    I hope that someone knows of such an app, because I used it often on my Torch 9800... I used an app called CALL BLOCK PRO, which I also had to pay for. It would be nice if they made it compatible with BB10
    03-31-13 02:20 PM
    Call guard is now available in blackberry world, first one and finally!
    03-31-13 03:34 PM
    Call guard is now available in blackberry world, first one and finally!
    It charges you $20 HK per month. And is in Chinese. Not ideal for all.

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    Debora Garcia likes this.
    03-31-13 03:43 PM
    It charges you $20 HK per month. And is in Chinese. Not ideal for all.

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    Yeah I'm pissed about this, was excited till I downloaded it
    03-31-13 05:49 PM
    ^bump^

I'd like to know this as well. I have several employees using the z10 that receive unwanted private number calls randomly throughout the day and night. Android users have apps that allow them to ignore or send unknown / restricted callers right to voice mail. The Z10 has been out long enough - and surely has a demand - for an app to be available similar to Call Control for the droid.

Any updates?
    08-20-13 09:45 AM
    Another good feature for android is you can setup a contact, perhaps called "avoid calls" and save it without a number. You can then set that contact to always be sent to voicemail. On android you don't even need an app.

Now how good would that be on bb10?

From my Q5
    08-20-13 11:05 AM
    Yeah earlier versions championed either David or Cell Manager which allowed to hand-pick unwanted number to block as caller being noticed of "network busy" yet at the same time the recipient got the "missed call " notification. I tried contacting developer and they said they will look into it... so far...
    09-15-13 01:50 AM