So check out this, OS 10.1 is ready it has new features and bug fixes but when they revised it they are going to add more missing features to it

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Attached Thumbnails [Speculation] OS 10.1 ready but more features being added!-img_00000121.png  
    03-31-13 03:17 AM
    When will this be available?

Posted via CB10
    ajnunezcr likes this.
    03-31-13 03:31 AM
    No later than may

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    03-31-13 03:31 AM
    i hope at least they can fix the Android app side loading we download. I heard that they gonna fix the battery problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 03:34 AM
    Not before May. Delays again. let's wait.

Posted via CB10
    marmad74 and alibanana like this.
    03-31-13 03:34 AM
    Jaleelhamid, can you please see that they are aware of this other thread of update suggestions along with everything else people have been asking for

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...stions-786853/
    03-31-13 03:37 AM
    Just wait then.. I hope it's not delay..

Posted via CB10
    daveshiz likes this.
    03-31-13 04:02 AM
    I wish they can add properties of the media like pics and vids.. is missing as well

Posted via CB10
    sosof likes this.
    03-31-13 04:28 AM
    Not later than May.

Hope so.

How long did they take for PlayBook 2.0?

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-31-13 04:51 AM
    I would think now that the z10 has been released here in the USA and along with the rest of the world. I would think they would have at the minimum would have had an update to fix some of the major bugs folks have been complaining about? Now we have to wait until May? I am a patient person, but I hope someone at Blackberry support is reading these forums?
    03-31-13 04:57 AM
    If this is true, then does this mean that the q10 will also be delayed?

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 05:00 AM
    Christ, people. Waiting a couple of months is too long now?

And lol at the PlayBook crybaby in the pics!

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 05:00 AM
    I would have hoped that they would release what they have now and then come out with a new update in may to fix the rest.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 05:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    Delays again? They didn't give us a date. There is no delay.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    03-31-13 05:07 AM
    Stop mentioning PlayBook, irrelevant as it's never been the priority.

BB10 is top priority and was back when 2.0 was delayed for PB.

We've seen nothing but quick turn around times for on the first OS update for BB10, BB apps have seen fixes posted in app world, all in record time and most importantly with actual solid fixes and no new defects.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 05:09 AM
    I don't believe anything BlackBerry Leaks tweets. All he does he gather information from others and tweets It.

OS 10.1 is on the dev alpha c and is being tested. That's already public knowledge.

03-31-13 05:09 AM
    I think people are judging Blackberry by past experience. I've had my Z10 a month since just before the launch here in Malaysia - and I think progress has been enormous leaps and bounds. Since the phone debuted, apps have increased dramatically - tweaks have been sent out. Not being a fanboy - but I think they're on the ball. ALTHOUGH - I wish they would harass key app developers to step up to the plate for the Blackberry 10 platform.
    03-31-13 05:13 AM
    I don't believe anything BlackBerry Leaks tweets. All he does he gather information from others and tweets It.

OS 10.1 is on the dev alpha c and is being tested. That's already public knowledge.

Is he BlackBerryscoop? He done that then disappeared when BB10 arrived.

I'm happy with the current OS other than the majority of my contacts disappearing and the remaining few duplicating.
    sosof likes this.
    03-31-13 05:15 AM
    So check out this, OS 10.1 is ready it has new features and bug fixes but when they revised it they are going to add more missing features to it
    That account has been thoroughly discredited as being random guesses and almost totally wrong about everything, it saying that 10.1 was delayed to add more features would make me think it was more likely to be out tomorrow.

Realistically, the schedule is 10.1 shows up on q10 and follows very shortly after on z10 since the carriers will be more interested in getting out the new hw than approving an update for the existing stuff and at this point BB will be entirely focused on squashing all the bugs they still have left to fix before it is ready not adding anything new.
    03-31-13 05:34 AM
    PlayBook has left many die hard BlackBerry fans with a bad "Update" experience.

Is it different? Only time will tell. Certainly more important, but are they capable? A lot of testing went into the current release yet we have obvious complaints with something as integral as email.

BlackBerry are known for email yet how many threads are created to get a good experience (e.g. Gmail, 30 Day issues, etc).

I'm hoping BlackBerry has learnt a lot from the PlayBook. Time will tell.

Posted via CB10
    richardat likes this.
    03-31-13 05:44 AM
    Im ready. I want an option to hide pics and folders lol. Cant have those XXX pics lurking around hahaha

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 05:47 AM

Posted via CB10
    Stop complaining! This is leaked info, which without you'd not know anything about in order to complain with. Damn this complaining is getting really old in respect to updates.

I honestly believe companies should allow their internal development teams post what efforts really goes into updates for a platform's OS or application, along with quality control. Just to finally stop this bickering we keep seeing.

I wish they can add properties of the media like pics and vids.. is missing as well

Posted via CB10
    I can view properties of media ... just cannot edit them. Are you looking to edit properties in photos or all media? there is a BB10 app, free, to remove properties of photos, not sure about other media though.
    03-31-13 06:06 AM
    I would think now that the z10 has been released here in the USA and along with the rest of the world. I would think they would have at the minimum would have had an update to fix some of the major bugs folks have been complaining about? Now we have to wait until May? I am a patient person, but I hope someone at Blackberry support is reading these forums?
    To be honest there is for me no real major bug. I had no reboot, no battery drain at all. There are several features missing but it's not a bug. When I got my nokia n9 it was rebooting several times a day...

Posted via CB10
    seacan2 likes this.
    03-31-13 06:11 AM
    You're gonna love 10.2 then
    03-31-13 06:13 AM
    Christ, people. Waiting a couple of months is too long now?

And lol at the PlayBook crybaby in the pics!

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it's too long. When I read these forums I sometimes get the feeling that some think I should be thankful that BlackBerry allows me to buy auch a great device and that any software update is actually a benefit and nothing I am in the least entitled to.

The opposite is the case. RIM, a company on the edge, can be glad that people like their products and chose to buy them for a lot of money in a market full of competition. I accept that a new OS has its flaws and limitations and needs a bit of time to mature. But if I was in a position comparable to BlackBerry, I would do anything to show my customers that I try to satisfy them. And I would start by publishing software fixes frequently, not when all any any new features are added but at the time one individual fix works.
    03-31-13 06:13 AM
149 123 ...