Would any of you Z10 owners be kind enough to check what Cyrillic keyboard layouts are available in Z10. I am interested in Bulgarian Phonetic Cyrillic. Unfortunately I am in New Zealand and checking Z10 is neither simple nor straightforward. Thanks.
    03-30-13 03:31 AM
    03-30-13 03:36 AM
    Would any of you Z10 owners be kind enough to check what Cyrillic keyboard layouts are available in Z10. I am interested in Bulgarian Phonetic Cyrillic. Unfortunately I am in New Zealand and checking Z10 is neither simple nor straightforward. Thanks.
    There is no any phonetic input method in z10. And I didn't find Bulgarian among available input langs.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    03-30-13 04:16 AM
    Thanks. Waiting for things seems to be an integral part of the Blackberry experience. Somehow iPhone, Android and Windows Phone managed to sort out these issues ages ago.
    03-30-13 05:19 AM
    Thanks. Waiting for things seems to be an integral part of the Blackberry experience. Somehow iPhone, Android and Windows Phone managed to sort out these issues ages ago.
    Btw you can try russian keyboard.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    03-30-13 05:23 AM
    Yes indeed, but it is not phonetic too. Hunting for letters on a small screen among 32 characters is not fun, you probably know it. I think after 6-7 years with Blackberry I have to admit to myself that my affair with Blackberry can't carry on like this any more. I should move. Really - I don't expect 10000 games or Netflix, just a basic functionality: VoIP client, keyboard that I can type on in proper Bulgarian, decent map solution. I am sad and I would really miss BBM but I am immigrating to Nokia-land.
    herol likes this.
    03-30-13 02:37 PM
    Hmm... I like Z10 keyboard. I'm typing even faster than using 9900.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 03:31 PM
    I raised the same issue for both Serbian and Bulgarian, please vote for it to get some attention from BlackBerry

https://www.blackberry.com/jira/browse/BBTEN-1049
    04-02-13 02:04 PM
    Seems the issue was closed, I can't even see it?

You cannot view this issue because you are not the issue reporter or assignee, a member of the project group, or a member of the issue group and this issue is closed or in triage.
    04-08-13 04:33 AM
    Any news here? I think it was ridiculous enough that BBerry has never supported properly Bulgarian Cyrillic, but I though it was due to the crippled by default OS. However the brand new OS should be shiny or not?
    06-02-13 01:54 AM
    The Q10 is totally useless without proper implementation of Bulgarian/Cyrillic input.

Blackberry is officially selling Z10/Q10 in Bulgaria trough the operators. Aren't they obligated to provide customers in EU with products adopted for they native languages? Maybe we should ask some official in EU commission they seems pretty serious even against Google, Apple etc.

They could help us, I am using BlackBerry for years and the only way to use cyrillic was the Russian transliteration input. Now they remove even this and this is the only reason to stop buying me Q10.

If anyone knows how to make petition or to send a official letter to EU commission/ BlackBerry please let us know, Its 2013 and every other manufacturer have proper bulgarian/cyrillic input it shouldn't be so difficult to make.
    06-08-13 12:37 AM
    I totally agree. The major thing from stopping me to buy one of the new BB10 devices is not the OS immaturity or the lack of proper offline navigation here in Bulgaria, or even the lack of some apps, it is the lack of Bulgarian language input. I think that Bulgaria represents a small market share for BB so they are not pushing it so hard to bring that input. Same goes for Serbian, Ukrainian and so on and so fort. I will wait for 10.2 release of BB10 and the new A10 device, before I dump my Nokia E72 for Android device or may be BB10 device if they've managed to surprise me.
    06-23-13 06:06 AM
    This is a major downside. At least they should add a phonetic cyrillic without a dictionary. But currently, you can only add a "language".
    07-09-13 10:31 AM
    I'm using a Dev Alpha B Z10 with the Russian keyboard. There are some character's I'm missing and typing using extra ones feels like an *****. Not to mention the automatic suggestion is 100% wrong since it thinks I'm writing in Russian. I've bumped the issue btw.

Does anyone know if we can create a virtual keyboard available system wide) with a Bulgarian (or other) layout? Seems not possible. I'd like to experiment with a few more layout options and waiting for BB to implement them is a no go. Any ideas?
    07-26-13 02:47 PM
    Someone posted that native Bulgarian support is coming in the future 10.2 updates.
    Hopefully it doesn't take too long time as I am waiting to change my Z10 to Q10.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 09:31 AM
    Unfortunately no Bulgarian on 10.2 official release.

Also still missing the option to connect via pptp VPN !?

2 extremely annoying facts!
    11-06-13 06:26 PM
    I'm using a Dev Alpha B Z10 with the Russian keyboard. There are some character's I'm missing and typing using extra ones feels like an *****. Not to mention the automatic suggestion is 100% wrong since it thinks I'm writing in Russian. I've bumped the issue btw.

Does anyone know if we can create a virtual keyboard available system wide) with a Bulgarian (or other) layout? Seems not possible. I'd like to experiment with a few more layout options and waiting for BB to implement them is a no go. Any ideas?
    Check KeyboMagic:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...guages-942099/
    06-27-14 09:39 PM
    ''Keybomagic" is not a option, it's a useless
    07-20-14 09:49 AM
    Hi all,
    Only for info. Russian phonetic is available in bbos 10.3.1
    11-19-14 03:32 AM