Mms to a cell number and I keep getting this message of invalid destination address

.any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 07:46 PM
    This happened to me tonight I was sending a photo to a dumb phone and got the same message. I just figured the photo needs to be resized to send.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 08:02 PM
    This was to an iPhone 4s. I have sent yo other iPhone fine but for whatever reason I can't send one to this number

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 08:05 PM
    Had the same issue but with an MMS, thought it might be the picture size or the way the mobile number was formatted.

Also: Bump
    03-30-13 11:35 AM
    I am starting to get complaints from different people saying they aren't getting photos and some text. This could be a early phone bug just hope there is a fix soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 11:53 AM
    Verizon told me there was a issue with attaching photos for MMS. The said attach from within the messing app not from your photos or it won't work. This is one of the issues blackberry is working on.
    04-01-13 08:42 AM
    I am having the same issue, only to certain users. It doesn't matter if it is from the Pic Gallery or the message area. On the phone with Verizon now
    04-01-13 09:36 AM
    I had the same issue, but I was able to fix it. What was causing my problem is the way the numbers were formatted in my contact list. I had 1 xxx xxx-xxxx, which allowed me to send texts to the person, but when sending an MMS, i would get "Invalid Destination Address." Changing the numbers to 1xxxxxxxxxx fixed the issue, but I also had to delete the text message thread I already had with the contact. If I didn't, it would still attempt to send to the 1 xxx-xxx-xxxx and give me the error. Hope this helps.
    04-01-13 03:42 PM
    Thank you, that worked!! Talk about frustrating. Hopefully this gets sorted out in a software update, as it's not that easy to change contacts up when they are all being imported from Gmail and such.
    04-01-13 06:41 PM
    Verizon has no clue what the problem is
    04-01-13 07:39 PM
    It had been working for me just fine, until recently (Summer 2013). I deleted the text message thread, then I edited my Contact. I changed the number from (xxx) xxx-xxxx to xxxxxxxxxx and saved the Contact. I then stared a new Text Message and attached the picture and it was sent perfectly.

Dumb *** bug - someone get on it! You're losing money for the company!
    KellyWhite802 likes this.
    07-28-13 06:34 PM
    My experience was exactly the same as Blue M00n. I was only getting this error with ONE contact tough. The receiver has an iPhone 5 so I thought that there was an issue sending pics via text from a Z10 to an iPhone 5. I updated the phone number in my contacts list from (XXX) XXX-XXXX to XXXXXXXXXX, deleted the the text message thread, and sent a pic with no error message. All my contacts have their phone numbers formatted (XXX) XXX-XXXX but this ONE contact was the only one posing problems. The workaround solved the issue. Thank you CB Forums!
    08-05-13 09:37 AM