I'm a new bb user and just purchased the z10 yesterday. I downloaded bb link to my computer and when I go to transfer music/pics/etc it shows a successful sync but when i access the corresponding folders on the phone it says there is nothing there. It goes straight to my samsung microsd card. I cannot get it to show up in "my music" folder, and need help. Thanks in advance.
    03-29-13 04:54 AM
    you could go into settings>storage and access and scroll down to enable USB mass storage. You could then add all of your music very quickly, just like using a memory stick/USB drive
    03-29-13 04:58 AM
    I have the same issue, if I have understood yours correctly. When I go to transfer music to my device through BlackBerry Link only a small amount of it is actually on the device despite link saying it is all there. I have found transferring in small batches is the only reliable way.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:04 AM
    Hi, I have tried that but it takes my music to my sd card, not my device. When i click on the "my music" folder, even when there is music on the sd card done the way you describe, the phone says there is no music found in the "my music" folder.
    03-29-13 05:10 AM
    I'll give that a shot then. Maybe a restart/reboot of the phone?
    03-29-13 05:19 AM
    In your "My Computer". You will have 2 options of memory. 1 is phone memory and other is SD card. Just put it in there.

Posted via ZED10.
    03-29-13 05:20 AM
    I agree that transferring music using the memory card is a lot easier and faster than using bblink, make sure you select memory card "Drive".

Also, you can quickly check if your music transferred correctly by turning off storage mode on the phone and going to the music app, without needing to unplug the phone from the computer.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:55 AM
    I am having the exact same problem im slightly regretting getting the Z10 now
    04-12-13 01:48 PM
    I had this problem before. I realized it is not the same as their previous bbs where you just plug it in and windows will see the built in device memory and a separate sd memory.

I reinstalled bblink and actually had to read the instructions.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 02:02 PM
    Hi, I'm having the same problem. I have 163 songs in my music folder. Yesterday, I downloaded a few more songs, but the songs did not go to my music folder as the other songs did. I can find them in File Manager, but can't get them to my music folder. I tried just copying them to the music folder, but that doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?
    09-17-14 07:53 AM
    Hi, I'm having the same problem. I have 163 songs in my music folder. Yesterday, I downloaded a few more songs, but the songs did not go to my music folder as the other songs did. I can find them in File Manager, but can't get them to my music folder. I tried just copying them to the music folder, but that doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?
    Internal Memory or sdcard? If card, what size? My 64gig would gave me those problems with photos, etc. They were "invisible" in various apps but showed in FileManager. 10.3.xxxx solved it for me.
    09-17-14 10:08 AM
    Internal Memory or sdcard? If card, what size? My 64gig would gave me those problems with photos, etc. They were "invisible" in various apps but showed in FileManager. 10.3.xxxx solved it for me.
    Internal memory. I used Sachesi to remove the file sys.airtunes. Then I did a battery pull and all is well so far. All music now shows up in the music app.
    09-17-14 10:27 AM