Title says it all. Finally a little love for our PlayBook
    03-28-13 08:34 PM
    Great! And thanks to the developer for making these games available in PlayBook... but BlackBerry should make these games free for current PlayBook's users... just to show a gratitude for waiting patiently... and for holding on...

Anyway, it just me... thanks again for the developer...

Posted via Z10
    Kandoo-BB likes this.
    03-28-13 09:38 PM
    More games? Given PB is a extention to a primarily business device ie a BB....wtf are BB upto? Fools!
    03-28-13 09:48 PM
    More games? Given PB is a extention to a primarily business device ie a BB....wtf are BB upto? Fools!
    I am no genius, but if I had to make a guess, I'd say they are "Up" to making some costumers.
    diegonei likes this.
    03-28-13 09:51 PM
    Odd since I had to buy these on my,Z10, and now again on my PlayBook....is the playbook not getting a BB10 update? What happens then....

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 10:34 PM
    That is odd but it is entirely up to the developers as to what to charge. It has nothing to do with BlackBerry and means zero for BlackBerry10 on the PlayBook.
    Odd since I had to buy these on my,Z10, and now again on my PlayBook....is the playbook not getting a BB10 update? What happens then....

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 12:49 AM
    I'm glad they are here, but the size of them are huge! some are 2GBs! goodbye music, unless you stay in wifi and use cloud
    SifJar likes this.
    03-29-13 01:03 AM
    The developers are naturally going to ask for payment for developing something... they are also human beings that needs food and water to survive... and big house, sports car, Olympic size swimming pool, etc. but my point is, BlackBerry should at least subsidise the cost of continue developing apps and games to current PB OS and make it free (as possible) for those "unsung heroes" when Z10 a.k.a. BB10 was still not around and the only thing that makes them relevant to industry is because of their infamous PlayBook still around and users, including some developers (who still believes in RIM) keeps it alive...

(*sigh* good thing this Z10 keyboard is smart... the way PlayBook's keyboard should be)

Posted via Z10
    03-29-13 02:31 AM
    Awesome! Keep up the good work app developers and lets have more. I am downloading these as I post this, Fantastic stuff.
    03-29-13 03:39 AM
    Great! And thanks to the developer for making these games available in PlayBook... but BlackBerry should make these games free for current PlayBook's users... just to show a gratitude for waiting patiently... and for holding on...

Anyway, it just me... thanks again for the developer...

Posted via Z10
    Let's Golf 3 is free ...
    03-29-13 10:00 PM
    I just bought both. I was asked why I didn't buy them on the Z10. I don't wanna game on a tiny screen. But boy oh boy did my PlayBook just become attractive again! xD

Let's Gold is free? Might finally give the franchise a shot. (Shot. Golf. Get it? Ok. Now golf clap.).
    03-29-13 11:59 PM
    Great. I'm not a fan of Gameloft, but I'm not going to pass up N3 for $1 and I'm sure there's plenty enjoyment to be had. First purchase for my PlayBook in some time.
    03-30-13 12:07 AM
    I want blitz brigade anyone know of any plans for it on PB
    04-13-13 04:33 AM
    how to download this apps? teach me sir. thnks!
    05-23-13 09:51 AM
    how to download this apps? teach me sir. thnks!
    from bb world?

currently playing nova 3. nice game but I get the feeling the big releases will dry up soon...
    05-23-13 11:05 AM