Game Name: MONOPOLY for BlackBerry 10

Summary:
    It�s �GO� time! Take a ride on the Reading Railroad on Blackberry 10.
    Buy Boardwalk. Go directly to Jail. Buy, sell, and trade the famous MONOPOLY properties, and see the game jump to life with animated features and easy gameplay. Challenge friends and even customize the game rules!
    EMPLOY HANDS-ON MANAGEMENT Tap the screen to manage your properties � from Marvin Gardens to Water Works to Park Place. Building hotels or taking a �Chance� is simple and intuitive.
    CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL AND LOOK Play through 3 levels of difficulty and save games in progress. Also customize the number of players, the game rules, and even the game environment.
    Enjoy MONOPOLY in the tradition of the beloved, best-selling board game � on BlackBerry 10.

Like other EA games, this game is also somehow restricted to certain countries.

Link: BlackBerry World - MONOPOLY for BlackBerry 10

Age Rating: G - General

Price: $2.99

03-28-13 03:55 PM
    I love Monopoly, has anyone tried it yet? This game could seriously entertain for hours... and with that, I guess drain your battery in hours too. hahaha

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 05:45 PM
    I bought it on the PlayBook and it was great.
    03-28-13 06:27 PM
    03-28-13 08:25 PM
    I've been playing it for the past hour now. Works great! It just closed/crashed on me though, but thankfully I didn't lose my game as it gave me to option to pickup right where I left off, despite not having saved the game beforehand.

I don't have the PlayBook version so I can't compare to that, but I like it a lot better than the Pop Cap version on PC. Plays really well, no lag or anything like that. Really happy that despite game closing on its own suddenly my progress wasn't lost.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 08:36 PM
    Are there achievements or unlockables in the game?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 07:52 AM
    Are there achievements or unlockables in the game?

Posted via CB10
    Nope.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    03-29-13 09:12 PM
    I've been playing it for the past hour now. Works great! It just closed/crashed on me though, but thankfully I didn't lose my game as it gave me to option to pickup right where I left off, despite not having saved the game beforehand.

I don't have the PlayBook version so I can't compare to that, but I like it a lot better than the Pop Cap version on PC. Plays really well, no lag or anything like that. Really happy that despite game closing on its own suddenly my progress wasn't lost.

Posted via CB10
    mine did that too. Also the names of the properties are different in the trade section. they appear to be UK names.... Short line railroad was called Kings crossing?
    still really like the game!

From Z to U via CB10
    Last edited by 3xberry; 03-29-13 at 11:54 PM.
    03-29-13 09:49 PM
    after my last post I attempted to play the game 3 or 4 more times. each time it crashed. during one of the games, I tried to buy hotels. buttons wouldn't activate, and then it crashed AGAIN! too frustrating. deleted it. reviews back this up.
    04-02-13 02:07 AM
    I've run into the developing properties issue as well, but I found a way to prevent it from happening.

If you notice when you click accept to purchase houses or hotels, the + and - icons temporarily become disabled while the houses are being built. If you click Back before the house building animation has compltes, the next time you go to develop a property the icons will remain greyed. Instead, when you build a house or hotel, wait to click Back until the animation has completed and the + and - icons are no longer disabled. The next time you want to develop a property the icons should remain enabled.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 01:24 PM
    This looks like it is going to take a lot of my time, and normally these games are more expensive, I am surprised that it is not $5.99
    04-07-13 02:56 PM
    Monopoly has been update and the incorrect naming issue has been fixed. The board will now list Park Place, St. James Place, etc instead of whatever they were showing up as before.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 12:19 PM
    I spelled updated wrong, but I guess I can't fix it. Oh well. :/

Electronic Art's MONOPOLY now available for Blackberry 10-img_00000347.png

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 12:21 PM
    "Monopoly" is now updated.
    Wrong properties name, can't buy houses issues are fixed in the updated "Monopoly"
    05-05-13 08:32 AM
    Any one got any issues on the updated build ?
    07-10-13 02:23 AM