The suspense is killing me to get my hands on the Q10. I am willing to do whatever Blackberry wants me to do with my iPhone 5 to get my hands on an early device. Ok BB marketing people... Listen carefully. I'll do ANYTHING you wish to my 800$ iPhone. Shoot it, drive over it, swallow it, toss it out of a plane. Just get me one.

Have been a crackberry user since just before the 9000. Have always had the greatest respect for the company and product. Why I left to iPhone will never be justifiable, I thought apps were the be all end all. I now realize its so much more than just apps and Instagram. I'm sick and bored of my iPhone. Don't get me wrong I still have the utmost respect for apple and what they have done, their quality and design but I think as I have always said, I like apple as my on the side friend. An ipad or whatnot just to get my fix every once in a while.

Sorry for another one of these threads but I just need to vent. Let the trolling begin because boy, ill come at you full force with anything you got to say. All the anti-bb users out there.
    03-27-13 08:23 PM
    Welcome

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:36 PM
    I hear ya. I am ready to give my iPhone to my Son, and get my screen-beaten thumbs back onto a grown up device.

My upgrade is not until May, so the wait is not too bad for me, but as long as the wait is to ensure the Q10 is solid and stable out of the gate - then fine with me. Think about it - the Z10 was out to grab former users that already went touchscreen or new users. The Q10 has to be near perfect from day 1 - much more pressure to ensure a good launch because of all the current users that will ditch their old (and Bold) BB's, and the former users who are missing that QWERTY goodness.

The wait for the other QWERTY BB's was always painfully long (think Essex). But this time - this is something special. This is the one shot BB has to get back in the race. And I want to be part of it. No offense to the Z10 folks, but this is the form factor that worked well in the past, and for many, works well now. The reason is because we like buttons! Lots of buttons. And shortcuts.

Bring it on.
    03-27-13 09:05 PM