Has anyone tried the My Coffee Card for BB10 available from goodereader? Looking for a Starbucks app and most of the comments look like the Andriod conversion doesn't work too well with BB10. Any feedback would be helpful...hopefully Starbucks will go native at some point.
    03-27-13 02:37 PM
    It's totally not what it's described as on the Goodereader site...all it does is display a barcode when you type in your card number...it also displays ads. Total junk app. It should probably be removed from there, or at the very least have the description updated to properly reflect what it is.
    03-27-13 03:49 PM
    It's totally not what it's described as on the Goodereader site...all it does is display a barcode when you type in your card number...it also displays ads. Total junk app. It should probably be removed from there, or at the very least have the description updated to properly reflect what it is.
    The latter yes but as a Starbucks bar code generator it works and does the job.

The rest can be managed from the website (for now).
    03-27-13 03:53 PM
    The latter yes but as a Starbucks bar code generator it works and does the job.

The rest can be managed from the website (for now).
    Did you think, that since it doesn't ask for any credentials, that it could in fact be uploading the card info you type in so that someone else could use your barcode and deplete your balance? I won't take that chance...
    03-27-13 04:02 PM
    Did you think, that since it doesn't ask for any credentials, that it could in fact be uploading the card info you type in so that someone else could use your barcode and deplete your balance? I won't take that chance...
    I left my tinfoil hat at home this morning.

It is nothing more than a barcode generator
    croman likes this.
    03-27-13 04:04 PM
    I left my tinfoil hat at home this morning.

It is nothing more than a barcode generator
    Lol...just throwing it out there...I'm not a conspiracy guy either, but when the app is misrepresented as much as it was, displays ads, is side-load only, and requires you to type in your complete card number, I have to give pause. I feel safer with the photo of the bar code as displayed from the iOS or android app that others have suggested.
    03-27-13 04:10 PM
    Thanks for all the info. Guess I'll just keep my Starbucks card handy until a native app comes around.
    03-27-13 04:15 PM