Ok, I have read through several threads where the OP is having the problem of deleting the e-mail from their handset and it deletes it on the server. Well I have just the opposite problem, I delete the e-mail from my z10 and it doesn't get deleted on the server, so when I get home, I have to go back through and delete them again before having Outlook clean everything off the server. This is not a Yahoo, Gmail, Houtmail, Outlook.com, email server it is my local ISP's email server that I have been using for, well longer then most people have been doing a lot of this.
    03-26-13 06:35 PM
    I guess you're email is POP based then rather than imap? I have the same issue, I miss the option of being able to delete on the server from my phone. It means when I delete junk on my phone, I have to delete it again next time I open Outlook. Even more annoying I have to delete it on my PlayBook too. Unfortunately I don't think there is any way around this at the moment. I don't think we are going to get the option back to delete on server too, it's been the same way on the PlayBook since they introduced native email on it last year :/

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 06:41 PM
    I hear ya. BTW I did forget to put in my original post, I did check to see if it was set up as POP3 or IMAP, and all the settings say I am set as IMAP.
    03-26-13 07:24 PM
    Any updates on this issue?
    04-04-13 12:16 PM
    Any solutions?
    04-25-13 03:58 PM
    Any news ?

It`s a pretty important feature for some users...is it possible with Exchange 2010 / ActiveSync / BES10 ?
    10-30-13 09:54 AM
    These settings have nothing to do with the handset, they are settings on your ISP's site. At least for Gmail. On Google there are 3 questions under you settings reguarding the retention or archiving of mail obtained using IMAP settings.
    10-30-13 10:08 AM
    I have no idea what settings produce this but mine works some of the time but not all the time. Very odd.
    10-30-13 02:28 PM