Let me start by saying that my wife thinks that I'm insane when it comes to my phones. My addiction started with an old blackberry 7100c. Since I have owned every iPhone, every Samsung Galaxy on AT&T, blackberry pearl, 9100x, 8900, 9700, and too many others to name. So far I must say I love this phone. Since I started with blackberry I have been waiting for a worthy model to bring me back. I use my phone as a communication device first. The typing experience is great and I love the flick typing when I only have one hand available. BlackBerry peek makes multi taking very efficient. People always complain about apps. I use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the browser, music, and the camera the most. I had to side load Instagram, but that was no big problem. I imagine the app selection will only get better. I would like to see some more options for twitter emerge though. Battery has been fine so far for me as well. If you are thinking about getting the Z10 and on the fence, weigh what matters to you most in a phone. I think you will enjoy the z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 04:34 PM