So i just contacted my local Verizon store Manager to get his take on the Z10.

"I've already had my hands on it. Fastest phone I've used. Very responsive and best bb to date." This was the response i received.

Then i asked what his employees thought because this store was very anti BlackBerry.

"They all had positive feedback."

Not as warm and fuzzy as the first response but i am glad to hear it. The last time i was in there i talked to them about BlackBerry 10 and the launch of Z10 and asked for them to take this device in with a open mind and drop any preconceived feelings for BlackBerry.

Still glad to see these responses. Cant wait for the launch of the Q10 to see the momentum

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    03-26-13 01:02 PM
    Yeah. I called VZW to ask a rep about upgrading early and besides telling me I couldn't (!!!!!) the rep told me about how much "fun" the phone was, how great it is and how he's gonna get one.

Thanks VZW!
    shemaree09 likes this.
    03-26-13 01:13 PM
    Im sorry they wont let you upgrade when will you be able to?

BlackBerry By Choice!
    03-26-13 01:35 PM
    Yeah. I called VZW to ask a rep about upgrading early and besides telling me I couldn't (!!!!!) the rep told me about how much "fun" the phone was, how great it is and how he's gonna get one.

Thanks VZW!
    I am with ATT and not due for an upgrade until later in the year, but I am starting to think that my 9-year-old needs a phone for emergencies, and she could have my old 9860 for such use. Now, all I have to do is convince my husband
    bb624, bbaleno and jaydee5799 like this.
    03-26-13 01:39 PM

Thanks VZW!
    I am due April 15 and haven't been able to get 2 weeks early. I was told today to call Customer Care at 1-800-922-0204 and they were the only ones that could give an early upgrade. I was told not to call until the 28th when they were available so they could set it up right there. I am hoping! Its only 2 stinking weeks
    03-26-13 07:53 PM
    My contract upgrade is not till mid september...6 months away. Oh well. I call every couple of days. Maybe i will convince someone to help me. Lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-26-13 08:07 PM
    I am with ATT and not due for an upgrade until later in the year, but I am starting to think that my 9-year-old needs a phone for emergencies, and she could have my old 9860 for such use. Now, all I have to do is convince my husband
    I upgraded from a 9860; let me tell you it is like a like a light bulb being turned on.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 08:23 PM
    I am due April 15 and haven't been able to get 2 weeks early. I was told today to call Customer Care at 1-800-922-0204 and they were the only ones that could give an early upgrade. I was told not to call until the 28th when they were available so they could set it up right there. I am hoping! Its only 2 stinking weeks
    I'm right there with you. My date is April 17th and will be calling again on the 28...they've early upgraded all my past BB's so I don't see why they shouldn't be able to do this one too.
    03-26-13 10:31 PM
    Good luck everyone. Hope it works out for you.

BlackBerry By Choice!
    03-27-13 06:09 AM
    OK I havent givin up yet. I tweeted Bla1ze about the software version on thte Z10 and ended up getting a tweet from VZW. Not what I wanted to hear but I will keep trying.

Bla1ze‏@Bla1ze14h
    @dbremner1 @crackberrykevin .672... though the software versions vary carrier to carrier.
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Don Bremner‏@dbremner113h
    @Bla1ze thanks man waiting on VZW
    Expand

VZW Support‏@VZWSupport4h
    @dbremner1 What are you waiting for? Stay tuned & get the latest updates, Verizon Wireless News and Announcements ^LH
    Expand

Don Bremner‏@dbremner14h
    @VZWSupport I am waiting for a new BlackBerry Z10! Upgrade due 4-15. Want it tomorrow .
    Expand

VZW Support‏@VZWSupport15m
    @dbremner1 April 15 is around the corner! When you are eligible purchase your Blackberry Z10 here Set Your Location Enjoy! ^TB
    Expand

Don Bremner‏@dbremner133s
    @VZWSupport but tomorrow is closer.

Hide conversation Reply

Delete
    Favorite

More

9:45 AM - 27 Mar 13 � Details

Tweet text

Reply to @dbremner1 @VZWSupport
    03-27-13 11:46 AM
    Lol that sounds like a great idea

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    03-27-13 11:55 AM
    I'm right there with you. My date is April 17th and will be calling again on the 28...they've early upgraded all my past BB's so I don't see why they shouldn't be able to do this one too.
    I just called VZW and they moved my upgrade date from April 17th to today. I should be rocking my new Z10 by Monday!
    03-28-13 09:48 AM
    I just called VZW and they moved my upgrade date from April 17th to today. I should be rocking my new Z10 by Monday!
    Hmm I wonder if they would do that for me. I cant upgrade until May 30th, but I really want a Z10 now!!

What did you say for them to do it early?
    03-28-13 10:54 AM
    I don't think I can get one till next year, any chance they will bump it up by a year
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-28-13 11:00 AM
    I don't think I can get one till next year, any chance they will bump it up by a year
    ^^^^This.
    I need it bumped up 6 months.
    03-28-13 05:31 PM
    I'm loving my new Z10. Waited for a long time. Or so it seems. Great keyboard. V.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 06:39 PM
    ^^^^This.
    I need it bumped up 6 months.
    Well least we can be retro as we wait with out BBOS devices.
    03-28-13 07:24 PM
    So I got my Z10 yesterday just in time to snap some pictures of my newborn kittens.

I am loving this device.

Posted via MY BlackBerry Z10
    03-29-13 10:14 AM
    [QUOTE=mandm1229;8199033]So i just contacted my local Verizon store Manager to get his take on the Z10.

"I've already had my hands on it. Fastest phone I've used. Very responsive and best bb to date." This was the response i received.

This post have made me smile. I am planning to purchase Z10 next week though some of the negative feedback made me think twice. Please tell me about the battery life of your z10. That would help me decide. Thank you so much.
    03-29-13 10:22 AM
    I wasn't due for a upgrade I just bought the phone best 600 I ever spent

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 10:38 AM
    [QUOTE=VictoriaPa1;8220488]
    So i just contacted my local Verizon store Manager to get his take on the Z10.

This post have made me smile. I am planning to purchase Z10 next week though some of the negative feedback made me think twice. Please tell me about the battery life of your z10. That would help me decide. Thank you so much.
    Well I love mine and can't get enough of it now.

I've been using it heavily since 6 am and it's now 1 PM and I'm still above half

I would recommend this phone to anyone its amazing. The keyboard is fantastic

03-29-13 11:54 AM
    [QUOTE=mandm1229;8221055]

Well I love mine and can't get enough of it now.

I've been using it heavily since 6 am and it's now 1 PM and I'm still above half

I would recommend this phone to anyone its amazing. The keyboard is fantastic

Yep. Day two for me. Caacades is amazing. And to think we spent years looking at home screens and icons when we should have been looking at our apps and messages. Solved by blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 08:23 PM
    OK I got tired of screwing with Verizon and begging for an early upgrade. So I just bought it outright. A white Z-10. I have had it for 30 minutes and don't want to take the plastic off the screen. I am in LOVE BABY! However it was a fight to get it. I went into a Verizon store near me (Phoenix AZ area) and told the person at the door I wanted to upgrade my phone. I had a rep come over and ask what I currently had. I showed him my pristine Bold 9930. He rolled his eyes and said "I will go get you an Iphone and you can have a real phone" WOW! I held my tongue and said " No I want the white z 10" Oh he said so he looked up my info and said your not due for an upgrade. I said yes I know I will pay full price and keep my unlimited data. The fing **** said " Oh we can't sell phones for full retail. We only have z-10's for upgrades." This was after he told me no one has asked for one yet. I said that's BS they told me on the phone you would. Oh you have to go to Best Buy to get one. I walked out and went to another VZW store and walked out with a new White Z-10 in 30 Minutes. GRRRRRR I am going to visit that store tomorrow and play stupid than wave the white z10 in his face and see what he says. And I already wrote a complaint to VZW customer care on my Bold before it was deactivated. I was irritated to the max. Now I am Happy with my new white ZEEEEEEEE 10
    03-29-13 08:43 PM
    OK I got tired of screwing with Verizon and begging for an early upgrade. So I just bought it outright. A white Z-10. I have had it for 30 minutes and don't want to take the plastic off the screen. I am in LOVE BABY! However it was a fight to get it. I went into a Verizon store near me (Phoenix AZ area) and told the person at the door I wanted to upgrade my phone. I had a rep come over and ask what I currently had. I showed him my pristine Bold 9930. He rolled his eyes and said "I will go get you an Iphone and you can have a real phone" WOW! I held my tongue and said " No I want the white z 10" Oh he said so he looked up my info and said your not due for an upgrade. I said yes I know I will pay full price and keep my unlimited data. The fing **** said " Oh we can't sell phones for full retail. We only have z-10's for upgrades." This was after he told me no one has asked for one yet. I said that's BS they told me on the phone you would. Oh you have to go to Best Buy to get one. I walked out and went to another VZW store and walked out with a new White Z-10 in 30 Minutes. GRRRRRR I am going to visit that store tomorrow and play stupid than wave the white z10 in his face and see what he says. And I already wrote a complaint to VZW customer care on my Bold before it was deactivated. I was irritated to the max. Now I am Happy with my new white ZEEEEEEEE 10
    Interesting. I never thought a rep would be so petty as to use the upgrade as a way to move someone to an iphone. They'll be singing a different rune after some time.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 09:10 PM
    Wow, very interesting story. Enjoy your beauty Z10

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    03-29-13 10:19 PM