I wanted to say thank you to BlackBerry for designing a fun and unique device like the Z10. I own a 9810 and had the 9800, Storm and the Curve, too. I have always enjoyed BlackBerry. But the Z10 has been an interesting experience. I enjoy the new things I find out the about the phone and apps everyday. I learned how to I side load the apps I needed. Some successfully and others not. But that is what makes a device with a new Os cool, is learning its quirks. I use my phones for social media. Yes I have had to adjust but other parts of the z10 makes it so worth the small quirks. I enjoy standing out and Z10 allows me to do it.

I say thank you to the crackberry nation because you have been so much of a valuable resource for the Z10. I have learned so much from you guys and it has made it easier for me to get all the tricks with the phone.

BlackBerry addict for ever!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 12:26 PM
    couldnt have said it any better........
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    03-26-13 12:27 PM
    It's not everyday you see a thread like this. Kudos to you for making it.
    RAUB likes this.
    03-27-13 04:39 AM
    It's not everyday you see a thread like this. Kudos to you for making it.
    Absolutely agree!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 04:52 AM
    Nicely done!

You're absolutely correct. The z10 does have its quirks, but at the end of the day, there's so much more upside than not. I love the phone for what it is and with a little patience, I'm confident it will only get better and better with each update. Cheers.

I wanted to say thank you to BlackBerry for designing a fun and unique device like the Z10. I own a 9810 and had the 9800, Storm and the Curve, too. I have always enjoyed BlackBerry. But the Z10 has been an interesting experience. I enjoy the new things I find out the about the phone and apps everyday. I learned how to I side load the apps I needed. Some successfully and others not. But that is what makes a device with a new Os cool, is learning its quirks. I use my phones for social media. Yes I have had to adjust but other parts of the z10 makes it so worth the small quirks. I enjoy standing out and Z10 allows me to do it.

I say thank you to the crackberry nation because you have been so much of a valuable resource for the Z10. I have learned so much from you guys and it has made it easier for me to get all the tricks with the phone.

BlackBerry addict for ever!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 06:16 AM
    Well siad, there seems to be no end to the anount of threads bashing BB it is actually nice seeing someone else posting some positve.
    03-27-13 06:53 AM
    Nice to see yet another convert to this awesome device. Things are just going to get better and better as time goes on.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 07:16 AM
    Moved from 9700 bold to Z10. Awesome device. And thanks to Crackberry, learning stuff all the time.
    03-27-13 07:38 AM