I have if installed and on my old phone it would pull my flights right out of my email. After installing it on my Z10 and booklet a flight... nothing! Am I doing something wrong?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 08:14 PM
    I assume you have automatic trip scanner set to on in the settings??

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 08:17 PM
    Worked of for me. Make sure to have it setup to scan your email.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 08:18 PM
    Note however that enabling Automatic Trip Scanning is almost certain to increase battery consumption significantly right now. It seems pretty consistent, and until there's a fix you might want to use the "Enable with Prompt" if that is a usable workaround (I have no idea what it does actually), or just keep it disabled and scan manually.

(There are other threads with background on the power consumption problem. You can see the effect of it easily if you have Battery Guru installed.)
    03-25-13 08:29 PM
    It wouldn't pull from my email either, had to email it to [email protected], worked fine after that... Thanks for the battery tip, I was wondering why my BlackBerry battery life was crap today

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 08:35 PM
    Thanks for the quick replies and ya I have it automatically checking my email.

I wonder if it has anything to do with fusion.

I'll set it to prompt and see if that helps.

Thanks again all.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 08:36 PM
    Ok so in reading through some threads it appears some providers arent' supported yet. that said, I have yet to see a list validating this. I fly Porter and get my flight reminders from "LE GROUPE VOYAGES VISION 2000 TRAVEL GROUP" and they worked on my 9800. Anyone get thier flight info from them and have it working with BB Travel? If not, maybe we can start a list of venders that arent' working and Blackberry can use that list to get them working ..

Add any others you find that don't work or let me know that you're getting them from the same place I'm not.

cheers
    03-26-13 09:13 AM