Got my first BB today, and am returning it.The gestures take a lot of learning, BB's 7-window multitasking sucks. The apps? I feel like I am back in the stone age.

So, I returned it. Android is laggy (unless I spend ALOT of cash on a really nice phone), and iOS is boring, so the iP5 was out (Currently have 4S). I picked up a Lumia 820.

I'm honestly happy with the app selection on WP after getting rid of my iPhone, for the Z10. WP's customisiation apps are a nice change from Apple's walled garden. I can actually download apps to skin my live tiles, or use the native tile resizer and color changer. The games, something I do often, are actually very nice. Gameloft has a great WP selection, along with Rovio, 10tons, Jundroo, Galactic Reign (MS Studios), EA, SQUARE ENIX, Rebellion, Zeptolab, and countless others.

Apps are also nice. WP is missing instagram, but they have basically everything else. Collector, Pandora, a nice weather app (LOVING interactive lockscreens for weather), and ESPN Fantasy Football were there.
    03-25-13 04:47 PM
    And you set up an account on the CrackBerry forums to make your very first post a Windows Phone commercial?
    03-25-13 04:56 PM
    It's more of a review of BB10 vs WP then a commercial.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    03-25-13 04:57 PM
    Bad review sorry

Posted with BlackBerry Z10
    Bobert_123, BerryClever and dbarz like this.
    03-25-13 04:59 PM
    Yes - and I notice you posted a lot more frequently in WPCentral's forums than you do here. :-)
    03-25-13 05:00 PM
    I had 820 as well. Apps are ugly, the interface and the setting are very plain. Everything is backbutton, menu, so tiring.

Nokia wp central is nothing but complaints.
    The only good thing about my 820 is just maps (now stupidly called here).

Z10, Indonesia
    trandz, Mecca EL, VeGiTo and 5 others like this.
    03-25-13 05:01 PM
    Gotta love these posts.... "I had the Z10 for 15 minutes and didn't like It"

Would be a different story if you at least tried it out for week or more.

Sorry guess I'm jaded with the onslaught of similar threads.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 05:02 PM
    Thank you for your review; I'm sorry the Z10 failed to impress you in the few hours you had it. Congratulations on your Lumia 820 purchase, hopefully it serves your needs.
    03-25-13 05:02 PM
    @Kman
    I know how much better of a review it would be if It was directed to BB, not WP .
    @Rubber
    True, I have been using my WP, so I've been posting there.
    03-25-13 05:03 PM
    Gotta love these posts.... "I had the Z10 for 15 minutes and didn't like It"

Would be a different story if you at least tried it out for week or more.

Sorry guess I'm jaded with the onslaught of similar threads.

Posted via CB10
    A week? Lol?...

Most people know if they like or hate something once they use it for the first time. I loved my Lumia when I turned it on, but Not my Z10.
    03-25-13 05:08 PM
    Whatever floats your boat I guess since everyone has a different taste but no need to brag about WP in a BB forum

Hope you're gonna stick with your WP phone longer than your iphone

Posted via CB10
    dbarz likes this.
    03-25-13 05:10 PM
    A certain level of IQ is required to fully understand and utilize the gestures of Z10. So good for you. Windows seems appropriately fitting

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 05:10 PM
    Its not that I don't know how to use them, it's that it's annoying to swipe around stupidly while just trying to change a setting.f
    03-25-13 05:12 PM
    Ive had a WP and it was too damn stale for me. Its too flat of an OS. The apps suffer due to the whole WP guidelines. Yea, they look nice but a lot of functionality suffers due to it. An example would be its FB app. Atleast BBs FB app looks like the same one from Android and iOS but WP is completely different.

Whatever is your cup of tea though, I prefer a hint of blackberry in mine. Sure the apps are something to be desired but the amazingly quick access to all my notifications from anywhere is outstanding. I never feel to far from anything no matter where in the OS I am at.

EDIT- his name is instagator...what do you expect.
    cjcampbell, gschep and Toseepics like this.
    03-25-13 05:12 PM
    Hm if you game a lot I don't get your move away from ios...

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 05:13 PM
    A week? Lol?...

Most people know if they like or hate something once they use it for the first time. I loved my Lumia when I turned it on, but Not my Z10.
    I guess that is true.. I realized real quick that I did not like my co-workers Lumia when he asked me to try to figure something out on it.

But why come to Crackberry and start a post about it. Might have better reactions from the Windows (what's it called) side of the forums.

Anyway, enjoy the phone.

Btw.. That same coworker now has a Z10 and loves it

Posted via CB10
    dbarz, BB12MX and trandz like this.
    03-25-13 05:18 PM
    uuhhmmmm....it sounds suspicious......
    Acumenight and meltbox360 like this.
    03-25-13 05:18 PM
    Not a review in my opinion... just trolling... 5 whole posts... nothing good to say... Seems to know an awful lot about the working of the WP8.....Wonder if the OP actually even tried the BB10 when I see this..... My 67 year old neighbor came over to BB10 from and Iphone.. had most of the gestures figured out in the first day no help needed except for account setup.,.... but the OP found it confusing... really!!!.... why did the OP simply return his BB10 and wonder happily into the land of WP8 and not bothered us ....
    tw_ likes this.
    03-25-13 05:21 PM
    @Kman
    I know how much better of a review it would be if It was directed to BB, not WP .
    @Rubber
    True, I have been using my WP, so I've been posting there.
    Hence your handle, "Instigator" :-)

You're not really adding value. You're just here to stir up trouble.
    03-25-13 05:22 PM
    Maybe you�re just too stupid for it^^. Gor it in 5 minutes. swipe up, swipe down, swipe left and right. thats all.
    Anyway. Good luck with ur Windows phone
    tw_ and deezy87 like this.
    03-25-13 05:22 PM
    Its not that I don't know how to use them, it's that it's annoying to swipe around stupidly while just trying to change a setting.f
    Look at you acting as though your opinions are facts!

How about following the yellow brick road over here ...

From the forums... | Windows Phone Central
    Toodeurep likes this.
    03-25-13 05:23 PM
    What do you expect from a username like that.... trollololol

Posted via CB10
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    03-25-13 05:24 PM
    For Starters I'm waiting for my Z10 on Thursday. can't wait to get it. Secondly, could not stand the WP. It could not sync with outlook for my office, a data hungry phone because of live tiles. Battery did not last a day. Over all experience,.... well think about it. Enjoy your torment.
    03-25-13 05:24 PM
    It is clear.... These people never owned a z10 and only say these things to get a rise out of us... clearlyyyy swiping up and the the right is hard to learn....so is swiping up to get out an app... yea some learning curve... anyways we should just ignore these posts all together and im going to start taking my own advice as soon as i hit send on this one...

BOYCOTT/ IGNORE THESE LUDICROUS THREADS
    DJRikko likes this.
    03-25-13 05:32 PM
    Had a 920. Got sick of Microsoft's BS. Got sick of not ever being able to get a decent picture as it was always blurry. My 920 is sitting on my desk at home. I need to reformat it so I can sell it. Took my Z10's camera out today and got GORGEOUS photos. Have fun with Microsoft. Not even the main company takes the mobile division seriously.

BlackBerry is like Nokia but they are also in charge of the OS. You'll see what I mean after a couple of months.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    03-25-13 05:33 PM
52 123