Has anyone experienced any really positive in store experiences and store buzz?

Share Your Positive experience if you had such an ordeal.

Was the locations buzzing? Were z10's flying off the shelves?

***PLEASE Refrain from sharing any negative experiences as there is already one+ thread for that

Thanks
    Snap51 and dietertong like this.
    03-24-13 03:49 PM
    Purchased my device on Friday. Overall the experience was great, sat and talked baseball/basketball with the Blackberry rep. Took pictures (geeky I know)...From what I seen the sales staff was pretty excited about the Z10.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    missing_K-W and anon(3896606) like this.
    03-24-13 03:53 PM
    I've met 2 reps so far that were both hyping the Z10. I've rarely had a rep not try to steer me away from BlackBerry so this was quite a pleasant surprise
    03-24-13 03:58 PM
    Good stuff i like to see that!
    03-24-13 04:48 PM
    I went to an AT&T store out of curiosity on Friday. Did not intend to get the phone. Then I saw it and it was so very much nicer than in the pics and videos. I wanted it. But....the store would not sell it outright.

Went to an authorised distributor but they didn't have any.

Went to Best Buy today and they had it, but at 650. Nope.

Went back to the authorised dealer where they'd received three. One had been reserved for someone and was sitting on the table. Long story short....I got it.
    03-24-13 04:57 PM
    Went to a corporate store on Friday. No display model but a manager Had one in his pocket. Played a few minutes, asked about return policy, and bought the phone. The sales clerk was polite and unknowing. The phone us a real keeper.
    missing_K-W likes this.
    03-24-13 05:02 PM
    I was the first one in line at Conestoga mall in Waterloo. There was about 20 people in the line by the time the store opened. There was a blackberry employee handing out spark stickers and showing us his z10 in the line. I got my z10 promptly and didn't restart it for a few weeks after that.
    missing_K-W likes this.
    03-24-13 05:05 PM
    I went to an AT&T store out of curiosity on Friday. Did not intend to get the phone. Then I saw it and it was so very much nicer than in the pics and videos. I wanted it. But....the store would not sell it outright.

Went back to the authorised dealer where they'd received three. One had been reserved for someone and was sitting on the table. Long story short....I got it.
    Atttttttta girl
    03-24-13 05:22 PM
    Had a great experience when I picked up my reserved device at a Rogers Plus store in Scarborough, Ontario, back in February. There were about 10 of us in line. Talked to one woman that reserved a white version. The Rogers rep was very helpful and said that he was excited for the device. Overall positive experience.
    missing_K-W likes this.
    03-24-13 05:49 PM
    I was the first one to get the z10 at Future Shop in Cambridge. They had some system issues so I got a free case. I gave it to my wife since I got her a z10 as well. I like going bare back

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 06:00 PM
    I was actually waiting for Verizon but caved in with att. I have no regrets. Customer service was wonderful. And it helps that I can't put the phone down. Makes me wonder why I put up with sprint

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 06:17 PM
    How have the good experiences been?
    03-28-13 11:41 AM
    Verizon store in Santa Monica had posters all over the windows and in store displays Share Your Positive In Store Experiences-imageuploadedbycb-forums1364489539.787793.jpg

Was pretty surprised!
    03-28-13 11:52 AM

Lol this story makes it sound like you grabbed the reserved one from the table and ran

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 02:20 PM
    What's the good news?
    03-31-13 01:59 PM