1. Okay, I didn't expect voice recognition to be worse than on my 9900. Slow and not as simple (stop imitating Suri, I have work to do).

2. And, if your phone's "work" side is locked, and your contacts are stored there, you can't use the voice service to dial anyone in your "work" profile.

Does anyone know a work around for item two? I hope item one is improved through software updates. Item two becomes a real issue if I'm driving and need to voice dial someone for work, which happens a couple times a week.

Thx, JIM
    03-24-13 07:49 AM
    1. Okay, I didn't expect voice recognition to be worse than on my 9900. Slow and not as simple (stop imitating Suri, I have work to do).

2. And, if your phone's "work" side is locked, and your contacts are stored there, you can't use the voice service to dial anyone in your "work" profile.

Does anyone know a work around for item two? I hope item one is improved through software updates. Item two becomes a real issue if I'm driving and need to voice dial someone for work, which happens a couple times a week.

Thx, JIM
    The phone sure wouldn't be secure if you could access work stuff in the regular profile.

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    03-24-13 08:05 AM
    You don't get it. In all previous Blackberries, this wasn't an issue. I would conclude we'll need enterprise versions of all the apps, if this is how the security is configured. Maybe someone who better understands this will reply with a constructive idea or real details.

The phone sure wouldn't be secure if you could access work stuff in the regular profile.

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    03-24-13 08:28 AM