Hey guys! So stoked about the new OS10 BB series!
    Being a long time fan of BB , this makes me very happy.
    Just currently waiting on the Q10 device.
    Im also a Tumblr addict, does anyone know if there will there be an App supporting it in BBworld store?
    Hope so
    03-24-13 02:25 AM
    You can try Trapeez. Its a pretty nice tumblr client for BB10.
    03-24-13 02:45 AM
    You can try Trapeez. Its a pretty nice tumblr client for BB10.
    Great!
    You think there will be official app support though??
    Direct from Tumblr? I sent there support team an email. I recommend everyone else do it aswell in order to get there eyes on that radar and make it happen!
    03-24-13 02:57 AM
    Great!
    You think there will be official app support though??
    Direct from Tumblr? I sent there support team an email. I recommend everyone else do it aswell in order to get there eyes on that radar and make it happen!
    I don't think any time soon to be honest, considering they canceled their support for BBOS 5/6 devices and blocked the app. And there are probably still more BBOS devices than BB10 devices. Although the Android port does work quite well too.
    03-24-13 03:58 AM
    There is one. Just side load the Android port. Google it.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 04:26 AM
    I'm a Tumblr addict too, I definitely feel you on wanting an official app. I sent them an email requesting that they support BB10, but like others stated there is a pretty sweet alternative in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 05:19 AM
    I'm a Tumblr addict too, I definitely feel you on wanting an official app. I sent them an email requesting that they support BB10, but like others stated there is a pretty sweet alternative in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    Awesome guys thank you!
    03-24-13 08:05 AM
    Just two days ago, I found I can access tumblr via Z10's browser which previously I couldn't. I am very happy with it. My life is bow complete.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 10:28 AM
    Sideload! it will work nicely
    03-31-13 03:39 PM
    There is several Tumblr third party apps. Trapeez dev has replied here answering my questions before my purchase.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 03:41 AM
    The only issue with the side loaded tumblr app is that it caches the pics and saves them to your phone so every so often you need to go into your pictures folder and delete a bunch of pictures.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 08:09 AM
    The browser is great for Tumble, the only limitation I can find us the lack of a search function...but I might just have missed it.

Still considering buying Trapeez...

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 10:29 AM
    The browser is great for Tumble, the only limitation I can find us the lack of a search function...but I might just have missed it.

Still considering buying Trapeez...

Posted via CB10
    If you want to know anything let me know. I can answer them for you as just as I can.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 02:09 PM
    I was part of the beta for Trapeez for PlayBook and it worked reasonably well, so I bought it for my Z and it works nicely, however if you're scrolling far down your dash it locks up a bit and freezes. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to see your notifications. The way I see it is that it's a decent app that doesn't store pics to your phone and I'm sure there will be updates in the future so for me it was a solid purchase.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 05:19 PM
    There are two major apps for tumblr: Trapeez and Umbrlla. I use tumblr a lot and before my Z10 had an iphone 4S using the official tumblr app. In my opinion both of the two BB10 options I mentioned above are BETTER than the official iOS tumblr app. Either way you can't go wrong with Trapeez or Umbrlla app. I personally like Trapeez better only because the Dev seems very committed to bring more updates and fixes soon. Hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 07:34 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=786819

Over there the dev shows what he plans on doing in his next update.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 08:26 PM
    For viewing tumblr posts, you can check out my app blogWalker

Free demo version: BlackBerry World - blogWalker Free for Tumblr

You can view categories (and create in the full version) of tags and blogs.

I will be adding posting ability over the next few updates.
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    04-01-13 08:37 PM
    Thank you.
    For viewing tumblr posts, you can check out my app blogWalker

Free demo version: BlackBerry World - blogWalker Free for Tumblr

You can view categories (and create in the full version) of tags and blogs.

I will be adding posting ability over the next few updates.
    04-02-13 01:40 AM
    Isn't there a way to avoid the annoying Tumblr (sideloaded) picture cache thing???
    05-21-13 10:41 AM
    Check out Trapeez in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/19728979

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:55 AM
    Since Yahoo now owns Tumblr, and Marissa Mayer doesn't consider BlackBerry to be a real smartphone, and has publicly crapped all over BlackBerry (google it), I doubt anything official will arrive.

This is pure speculation on my part.
    05-21-13 11:53 AM
    Let's not give up! Keep sending email to the Tumblr team
    06-10-13 08:35 AM
    I doubt you'll have any luck.
    Tumblr being recently acquired by Yahoo... and Yahoo has completely dropped Blackberry, not even offering their employees the use of a Z/Q10.

(That being said, I too am a Tumblr addict. Their mobile site is fine for me, it's gotten a little better in the last couple of weeks. But the reality is, Yahoo doesn't want anything to do with Blackberry. I saw one of the Tumblr devs a few weeks ago was using a Z10, and got hopeful about an app, but once the Yahoo news came, I stopped holding my breath.)
    brunolovesbrit likes this.
    06-10-13 08:40 AM
    I doubt you'll have any luck.
    Tumblr being recently acquired by Yahoo... and Yahoo has completely dropped Blackberry, not even offering their employees the use of a Z/Q10.

(That being said, I too am a Tumblr addict. Their mobile site is fine for me, it's gotten a little better in the last couple of weeks. But the reality is, Yahoo doesn't want anything to do with Blackberry. I saw one of the Tumblr devs a few weeks ago was using a Z10, and got hopeful about an app, but once the Yahoo news came, I stopped holding my breath.)
    I know what you mean but if they see HUGE interest they might start considering it
    06-10-13 04:24 PM
    It works like a charm...

http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...-apps/?did=313

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 03:18 PM
28 12