I was extremely excited when I heard that Z10 would finally be available, and waited patiently til 22nd, walked into AT&T store and checked it out. I have been without a contract since 2011 and my intention was to get one straight out without a contract at $550 so that I would not lock myself in for another 2 years and be stuck, anyway, here are the major issues fueling my resistance.

I heard it can only keep 30 days of e-mails, can it at least search for e-mails on server?
    Attachments do not work properly, from what I read so far. I use excel and I open one, edit a little and save it in the e-mail, does BB10 allow you to open saved vs original one next time you open the attachment?
    Filing is going to be one **** of a deal on BB10, I file nearly all e-mails into one of the 50+ subfolders I have in my inbox, the only reason I kept my 9700 was so that I can simply type the folder name and file instantly (hit I, type few letters, file!) OS6 even remembered which type of e-mails/from/subject filed where, and pre-selected it!
    There are no keyboard shortcuts, I am aware it is a full screen phone, but why wouldn't BB allow you to pull up keyboard on demand and type? Motorola did this with their own version of android..
    Is there a charging pod, are there even terminals available on Z10 for pod functionality?

From what I see so far, I don't see any e-mail functionality that is not on other devices like android. If BB wants to sell BB10 devices, they have to make something completely different in its e-mail client,same otherwise there is really no reason to pay the same or even more than other leading android devices.

I still want to get a BB10 device, don't get me wrong.
    03-23-13 03:53 PM