When I sync music through Blackberry Link onto my Z10 it is putting it on the internal storage no the media card. There is music on the media card from a previous sync but the recent ones are going onto the internal storage. Does anyone know how I can get the music only on the media card?
    03-23-13 03:21 PM
    I've been looking for a solution for the past hour or so. So far, the best option as of now is to copy paste all your music manually via windows explorer(assuming you're on PC). I can't seem to find an option for Link to recognize the SD media card. Some users have noted that Link syncs to their SD card automagically. It might be because they had an SD card already in before they installed Link or something of that nature ??? I installed my SD after installing link.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    03-24-13 12:37 AM
    Alright, got it to sync to SD card instead of internal memory - but can possibly due to chance:

1. back up your device and media
    2. move all media from internal memory to SD card via windows explorer if you're on PC (images, videos, documents, music)
    3. enable development mode (settings -> security & privacy -> development mode -> turn ON "Use Development Mode")
    4. make sure you enter a password for step 3 above at the end
    5. connect Z10 to usb (at this point, it gave me some error about not being able to install the proper drivers)
    6. start up Link
    7. It will now ask you for a password to your Z10 - after this, it seemed to read the media off the SD memory instead of the internal memory

That seemed to work for me, however, I got an error at step 5 about not being to install drivers - perhaps this is related to why it worked because it could not read the phone memory, but was able to read the SD card memory - so Link defaulted to SD memory?(all just speculation)

Anyhow, let me know if this works for anyone else.
    03-24-13 03:57 PM
    Im using a Mac so i will try and mimic those steps if not I will go to a PC, I'm having all sorts of issues with music at the moment on my Z10, very frustrating.
    03-24-13 05:16 PM
    I have the opposite problem
    I would like to sync to my device rather than to my sdcard so that I do not have to switch every time I use file manager and also my docs are protected by the phone password while the sd card could be stolen and inserted into another phone
    how can i get link to sync to my device instead of to the sd card ?
    04-05-13 11:11 AM
    After a few tries at formating and wiping the card everything is working now all my music on the card. Hopefully when I sync again it carries on working

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 10:43 AM