Well not exactly silent but let's call it quiet camera, simply put the camera in burst mode and the camera shutter noise is much quieter and shorter. Easy. Tell me what you think.
    03-23-13 12:24 PM
    Native solution to silent camera-paside.gif

Ok, seriously now, brust mode would be welcome. And if I may jump into the copycat movement Apple started, check the effects on a WP8 camera. There is some cool layer stuff they do that I wouldn't mind having on my Z10.
    03-23-13 01:24 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paside.gif 
Views:	1176 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	143309

Ok, seriously now, brust mode would be welcome. And if I may jump into the copycat movement Apple started, check the effects on a WP8 camera. There is some cool layer stuff they do that I wouldn't mind having on my Z10.
    I'm not sure if you're serious or joking but the Z10 does have Burst mode built in. And filters / frames /efects built in for that matter.
    03-23-13 01:29 PM
    I'm not sure if you're serious or joking but the Z10 does have Burst mode built in. And filters / frames /efects built in for that matter.
    Only had the phone for two days. Point me at them and let me have some extra camera fun.
    03-23-13 02:16 PM
    Only had the phone for two days. Point me at them and let me have some extra camera fun.
    Open camera, tap the three dots button on the bottom right corner, tap on the second menu option from the top where is says normal shooting mode, you'll then see 3 options: normal, stabilisation, burst

After you take a photo open it and tap edit for all the built on editing options.

Done
    diegonei likes this.
    03-23-13 02:24 PM
    Open camera, tap the three dots button on the bottom right corner, tap on the second menu option from the top where is says normal shooting mode, you'll then see 3 options: normal, stabilisation, burst

After you take a photo open it and tap edit for all the built on editing options.

Done
    Timeshift was getting in the way! Once I moved to the "regular" camera I managed to find burst.

But back to the copycat thing... No, the layers on WP8 actually allow you to remove a whole person from a photo if you so want to. If you can fool around with a Lumia, look for that!
    03-23-13 02:34 PM
    Timeshift was getting in the way! Once I moved to the "regular" camera I managed to find burst.

But back to the copycat thing... No, the layers on WP8 actually allow you to remove a whole person from a photo if you so want to. If you can fool around with a Lumia, look for that!
    Lol, I don't see the point in that. A picture is a timestamp of places and people for me, I don't want to remove anything.
    jesse_h likes this.
    03-23-13 02:41 PM

What are they replaced with? Does it leave a black spot? I don't see how a phone would be able to tell what was behind them...
    03-23-13 06:10 PM
    Probably has some context aware fill like in photoshop
    03-23-13 06:42 PM
    Probably has some context aware fill like in photoshop
    Which itself isn't perfect.
    03-23-13 06:49 PM
    Lol, I don't see the point in that. A picture is a timestamp of places and people for me, I don't want to remove anything.
    What are they replaced with? Does it leave a black spot? I don't see how a phone would be able to tell what was behind them...
    It's was replaced with the wall that was in behind the person. It works very much like TimeShift, so if somebody walks into your picture, the phone actually has frames where the wall/background is free, so you can just cut the photo-bomber out of your otherwise perfect moment.

BD, it is an idea, and one I don't hold patents to. There are practical uses (as the one above), if you can make it happen for the BB10 platform, kudos to you. If you can't/don't want to, maybe someone else will. Or not.

All I know is if my life depended on my coding skills, I wouldn't be posting here...
    03-24-13 09:13 AM
    That would be a very useful feature if you've got a perfect family picture but someone happens to be walking behind the group and you want to remove that person.
    I would love that feature.
    03-29-13 10:04 AM
    That would be a very useful feature if you've got a perfect family picture but someone happens to be walking behind the group and you want to remove that person.
    I would love that feature.
    Or to make a perfect family picture by taking a family member out...just saying?
    Acidwire and CeeXTwo like this.
    03-29-13 10:17 AM
    Or to make a perfect family picture by taking a family member out...just saying?
    LOL!!!!! Well there's that too!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 03:45 PM
    oooo I don't know, there's a few ex's I could happily remove from my pics
    03-29-13 05:02 PM