During the last couple of months we have seen a large number of very biased, incorrect and incompetent comments, articles and reviews about the Blackberry Z10. Crackberry should compile a "Hall of Shame" listing the 10 most incompetent tech writers and the media they write for. My nomination for the most incompetent and stupid tech writer would be Adrian Covert for CNN Money. A trophy, suitably called the Bberry, could be presented to the winning dim-wit annually.
    03-23-13 10:44 AM
    I like this idea

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 10:47 AM
    WP8 fans know that feel. Nothing one can really do but grin and bear it.
    03-23-13 10:48 AM
    During the last couple of months we have seen a large number of very biased, incorrect and incompetent comments, articles and reviews about the Blackberry Z10. Crackberry should compile a "Hall of Shame" listing the 10 most incompetent tech writers and the media they write for. My nomination for the most incompetent and stupid tech writer would be Adrian Covert for CNN Money. A trophy, suitably called the Bberry, could be presented to the winning dim-wit annually.
    I suggested months ago that RIM corporate undertake this, something like "truthaboutrim.com" and debunk the (at the time) rumours that RIM would go bankrupt etc... and it seemed to get all the anti-blackberry critics all riled up, like RIM shouldn't "defend themselves" against lies and innuendo.

Perhaps it's beneath BB corporate to do this, so yeah, I think CrackBerry should do a "FAQ" of sorts, or a "hall of shame" for bloggers / journalists... unfortunately, I think CrackBerry management is a bit too friendly with some of the most extreme propagators of anti-BB sentiment (like lawyers on opposing sides can be friendly even if they are professionally opposed to one another) so I don't know that this is every likely to happen.

Great idea though.
    03-23-13 10:55 AM