After an amazing number of hours and multiple attempts with almost every method listed on CrackBerry, I was successful at getting up and running with the BlackBerry Tablet OS Graphical Aid. I feel better about converting my own apps directly from Google Play instead of taking them from unknown sources. This is especially true with the banking apps.

I have a question for the experts out there...

Is it possible to fix files that either won't convert to .bar or won't run after conversion? For example, the Bank of America app won't convert and says that the "Input bar folder or file does not exist." It goes on to say that the value for Package-Version and Application-Version are invalid.

I would like to decompile and fix some of these issues to make the app work. It's a shame because I got all of my other banking apps to work just fine.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
    03-22-13 02:08 PM
    Hi dman2009,

I'm in the same situation
    Have you found a way to decompile ??
    08-23-14 06:53 AM
    Hello. Since the direct APK installer was introduced in OS 10.2.1, the apps that I was having problems with install and run with no issue. I use the Gmaps Patcher tool when needed but I haven't used that tool on any of the banking apps.
    09-28-14 01:40 PM