Just received an email from JP Morgan Chase Bank saying after April 21, they will no longer support a mobile app for Blackberry phones. This is ridiculous as they continue to advertise their ease of mobile banking with check picture taking, et al. I encourage all BB suporters to either contact the bank through their website or call 877-242-7372 and demand a reversal of this stupid decision. (I get this email on the first day he Z10 s available in the US. You think they're just too lazy to develop the app for BB10?) Thanks.
    toisanwu likes this.
    03-22-13 08:11 AM
    I will go with a YES on the too lazy to make a z10 app...when it starts se,ling like crazy they will change their mind!
    03-22-13 08:12 AM
    They have support for KINDLE FIRE and WINDOWS PHONE? But they are dropping Blackberry?????

I loved my bank until this day. That is so disrespectful!

Please EVERYONE contact them:

https://www.chase.com/resources/contact-us-email
    04-10-13 11:00 AM
    So if they have no app change banks and tell them why.
    And you did the right thing in mentioning at Crackberry, so anyone who has an account with JP Morgan( i'm still wondering why ) go and close it.
    04-15-13 03:09 PM
    I have 2 CC's and mortgage with Chase.
    I'm not about to cancel $20K of credit and refinance because they don't want to support my phone with an application... especially since their mobile website is actually better than the OS7 application I've been using. Have you all even tried their mobile device yet?

@@ BlackBerry 10 Mobile Messaging @@
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    04-15-13 06:14 PM
    I find this awe dropping. I mean we just got this app little more than a year ago...

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:18 PM
    I'm not about to cancel $20K of credit and refinance because they don't want to support my phone with an application... especially since their mobile website is actually better than the OS7 application I've been using. Have you all even tried their mobile device site yet?

NO, why would people do that. If it isnt available for them to be spoon fed and for free then it doesnt exist.
    04-15-13 06:38 PM
    I'm not about to cancel $20K of credit and refinance because they don't want to support my phone with an application... especially since their mobile website is actually better than the OS7 application I've been using. Have you all even tried their mobile device yet?

Yes I have but I couldn't do direct deposit and so I side loaded the chase app and it works just fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:43 PM
    join the official campaign to demand the app from Chase: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...5/#post8359710
    04-22-13 01:29 PM