Hi Guys. I dont know if its just me. But was wondering if any of you guys experience your phones becoming hot? There are times that my phone just becomes hot even if there arent any apps open. Infact the phone is actually on standby mode and at its lowest display brightness. Its as if something is working hard in the background even if no apps are open. as per checking battery Guru.. My temp is 34 after just a few mins its now on 36 and thats with the display off. Any tips? I also noticed that my battery tends to finish up faster when this "situation" happens.

Anyone could shed some light on the matter? would gladly appreciate it.
    03-22-13 12:12 AM
    something is running in the background whether its checking for email or indexing or backing up? stuck android app? could be anything. you know when it gets hot means the processor is working, which eats up battery. does your battery guru show the power being drained when its getting hot?
    03-22-13 12:40 AM
    I had the same problem, phone would get warm and battery drained within 4 hours even at idle.

I managed to track it down to a conflict with my email not sync properly. I deleted my email accounts off the phone and reconfigured it. Problem went away.

Maybe try that. Good luck

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 12:43 AM
    How can i check if the email isnt configured properyly?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 01:22 AM
    Do you live in an area with spotty coverage? If you do, then that's most likely the problem.

When your phone cannot find good coverage, it works harder to connect.

Therefore, the phone gets hot, and battery life goes out the window.

I have experienced this problem with my Bold 9930, Motorola Droid, LG Voyager, LG EnV 2, LG Vx5300, and my first phone; that blocky Kyocera Phone from the late 90's on Virgin mobile.

Point is, this is a flaw with cellular technology, probably not your lovely new Z10 that I want right nowww
    03-22-13 02:04 AM
    Ok so i checked my email only to find out that my phone has been sending email continuously from my yahoo account to my cousin since march 10 till today! How do i fix this problem? i deleted my yahoo account and whats worse is my yahoo account is stucked in the hub! i cant seem to delete it.. even the messages inside are stuck! i have restarted the phone but cant seem to delete the account! when i add a new yahoo email it shows me that i have 2 yahoo emails in my hub but only one gets updated the other once has no activity whatsoever!

Guys please help.

Question number one.. how do i delete the stuck account inside the hub (take note the account doesnt appear anymore in the email account list in the settings menu)

Question number two.. How is the correct way of adding a yahoo mail account without having my email send continuous email by its own?
    03-22-13 03:40 AM
    Yahoo! (old email i cant delete from hub) YahooMail (readded email)

I want to delete the first yahoo including the 5messages inside it.

My Z10 gets hot from time to time randomly.-img_00000174.png

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 06:58 AM