I have a 9930 and loved it for most of the time I had it. I have fought the good BB fight for years - ignoring all the idiotic tippity tappity swipey toy toting idiots - I need tools, not toys!

However, due to the fuss over BB10, none of my apps (BB7) are being updated, fixed or even maintained (i.e. Chase dumps BB Mobile App)! I have emailed and contacted every app developer I could to get help with failing apps (BeBuzz, ShortCutME, etc.) and I can't even get a response. It seems they are so caught up in their BB10 pursuits that they don't care anymore about their current customer base... To **** with all of you.

To make matters worse, I decide that I�ll try to hop on the BB10 train (whenever it finally decides to roll through on American soil). However, the IT people at my work won't even respond to my inquiries about whether or not they are going to deploy the BB10 environment. I take that to mean they have no interest nor plans in it. So I'm stuck with BB7 and a bunch of crappy apps that don't work until I get a job with a company that has decided to gamble on this BB10 stuff.

So I leave Chase and get a new bank � new bank sasys, yes we do have a mobile app - for iPhone and Droid! Great.

So I buy a new Garmin GPS for all my training and races � Garmin says yes, it does upload all your data via your cell phone - as long as it is an iPhone or Droid!

ENOUGH ALREADY.

Screw BlackBerry � Screw their day late and a dollar short BB10 campaign � who cares if you can peek at your message HUB?!

Screw all the BS app developers who have left us hanging with POS apps that don�t work.
    I'm going to Droid.
    03-21-13 06:08 PM
    yes, yes.. let the hate flow through you
    Last edited by Suhailone; 03-21-13 at 08:48 PM.
    03-21-13 06:10 PM
    A simple good-bye would have sufficed I think... but clearly BlackBerry is not for you. Enjoy Android!
    MERCDROID likes this.
    03-21-13 06:13 PM
    Feel your pain.
    shemaree09 likes this.
    03-21-13 06:15 PM
    Good luck with droid bro. Sad to see you won't be joining the BB10 crowd. Who knows you may come back later. Lots of things bb is good for that iOS and droid can't beat. However the more reviews I read about bb10, the more it seems like a new platform and not an improvement of the old.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    MERCDROID likes this.
    03-21-13 06:19 PM
    Release your hate...
    03-21-13 06:21 PM
    When I got the email from chase bank about dumping BB, it was the last straw for me. I gotta jump ship. I paid full price for the 9900 when it came out, and it has been a disappointment (random shutdowns, low memory, no apps upon OS7 release) but I stuck it out. i was loyal (i7100, 87xx, 8800, 8830, 8900, 9700 and 9900 +32 GB PB) but the time to leave feels right.
    03-21-13 06:22 PM
    I have a 9930 and loved it for most of the time I had it. I have fought the good BB fight for years - ignoring all the idiotic tippity tappity swipey toy toting idiots - I need tools, not toys!

However, due to the fuss over BB10, none of my apps (BB7) are being updated, fixed or even maintained (i.e. Chase dumps BB Mobile App)! I have emailed and contacted every app developer I could to get help with failing apps (BeBuzz, ShortCutME, etc.) and I can't even get a response. It seems they are so caught up in their BB10 pursuits that they don't care anymore about their current customer base... To **** with all of you.

To make matters worse, I decide that I’ll try to hop on the BB10 train (whenever it finally decides to roll through on American soil). However, the IT people at my work won't even respond to my inquiries about whether or not they are going to deploy the BB10 environment. I take that to mean they have no interest nor plans in it. So I'm stuck with BB7 and a bunch of crappy apps that don't work until I get a job with a company that has decided to gamble on this BB10 stuff.

So I leave Chase and get a new bank – new bank sasys, yes we do have a mobile app - for iPhone and Droid! Great.

So I buy a new Garmin GPS for all my training and races – Garmin says yes, it does upload all your data via your cell phone - as long as it is an iPhone or Droid!

ENOUGH ALREADY.

Screw BlackBerry – Screw their day late and a dollar short BB10 campaign – who cares if you can peek at your message HUB?!

Screw all the BS app developers who have left us hanging with POS apps that don’t work.
    I'm going to Droid.
    I feel your pain but there's already a leaving thread.
    Also BB10 is pretty cool, and will most likely get better, fast.
    Bad time to bail bud.
    Stick about for a bit, and, even if you do bail, why burn your bridges before leaving?
    MERCDROID, kevinnugent and momark like this.
    03-21-13 06:24 PM
    He seems mad.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    03-21-13 06:40 PM

So I buy a new Garmin GPS for all my training and races � Garmin says yes, it does upload all your data via your cell phone - as long as it is an iPhone or Droid!

ENOUGH ALREADY.

Screw BlackBerry � Screw their day late and a dollar short BB10 campaign � who cares if you can peek at your message HUB?!

Screw all the BS app developers who have left us hanging with POS apps that don�t work.
    I'm going to Droid.
    I mostly agree completely with everything you said, but I'm curious which Garmin you bought.

Even Android has this problem to be honest. Garmin plays favorites with iOS users and treats Android users sorda like second class citizens. I have been waiting for a long time for Garmin to release the base camp mobile app for Android so that my Fenix can communicate with my Nexus 4. I don't really blame them though. With iOS you only have a few devices to worry about, so of course its easier for Garmin to support iOS.

But BlackBerry 10 is so irrelevant at this point that it is highly unlikely that it is even on Garmin's radar. Same as the popular activity trackers with iOS and Android apps. You gotta think, the company first has to sell the hardware. That alone makes the potential market tiny. Then they look at the overall market share of the mobile platform in question and then consider how many of those people actually own the hardware.

BlackBerry 10 has how many users right now? How many of those user actually own a modern day Garmin GPS that includes Bluetooth 4.0? See, that would make for a tiny market of like 10s of people.
    03-21-13 06:42 PM
    Well... see-ya!
    jesse_h likes this.
    03-21-13 06:43 PM
    Really????
    03-21-13 06:44 PM
    Just shut the **** up and get a z10

Posted via CB10
    jesse_h likes this.
    03-21-13 06:46 PM
    I agree though... screw the app developers!
    03-21-13 06:48 PM
    It's logic...why would app developers decide to update and develop apps for a dated platform? And BlackBerry is currently improving and gaining great relationships with developers so that those apps you want will be there. You're complaining about a BRAND NEW platform that launched less than 2 months ago which has 100,000 apps? You can't expect every top brand app to roll out immediately. I am confident that the BB10 ecosystem will evolve into something great.
    03-21-13 06:55 PM
    03-21-13 06:56 PM
    Your avatar tells me everything I need to know about you.

As you say, SCREW us. Thanks. Personally, I don't actually hate people that have iPhones or Android phones, so they have my condolences... But I'm sure you'll find something to hate there... Cheers.
    Last edited by Gnomesane; 03-21-13 at 07:18 PM.
    03-21-13 07:03 PM

To make matters worse, I decide that I’ll try to hop on the BB10 train (whenever it finally decides to roll through on American soil). However, the IT people at my work won't even respond to my inquiries about whether or not they are going to deploy the BB10 environment. I take that to mean they have no interest nor plans in it. So I'm stuck with BB7 and a bunch of crappy apps that don't work until I get a job with a company that has decided to gamble on this BB10 stuff.

So I leave Chase and get a new bank – new bank sasys, yes we do have a mobile app - for iPhone and Droid! Great.

So I buy a new Garmin GPS for all my training and races – Garmin says yes, it does upload all your data via your cell phone - as long as it is an iPhone or Droid!

ENOUGH ALREADY.

Screw BlackBerry – Screw their day late and a dollar short BB10 campaign – who cares if you can peek at your message HUB?!

Screw all the BS app developers who have left us hanging with POS apps that don’t work.
    I'm going to Droid.
    Dude, if you're unhappy with your Blackberry, you can go to another platform. Not everyone NEEDS to have a Blackberry. It's not something worth getting all ****-hurt about.
    bungaboy and jesse_h like this.
    03-21-13 07:06 PM
    But BlackBerry 10 is so irrelevant at this point that it is highly unlikely that it is even on Garmin's radar.
    Gotta ask, why are you on this site? I'm not questioning your right to be here, to be clear. But why bother?

Honestly, I don't understand people like you. I have an iPhone (4S, iOS 6.1.1), an Asus Android Tablet (running Jelly Bean), a desktop running Windows 8 and a Blackberry Z10 phone. I personally don't have anything against Android, iOS, or Windows phone. I've never once joined a forum that was part of a platform that I didn't use or like. It just doesn't make any sense to me... Why would I join a forum and post negative comments about a phone or a platform that I didn't like or use? Again, it makes no sense.

You seem to think Blackberry is irrelevant. So why are you on this forum? I'm truly curious if you're willing to elaborate. Cheers.
    03-21-13 07:25 PM
    I mostly agree completely with everything you said, but I'm curious which Garmin you bought.

Even Android has this problem to be honest. Garmin plays favorites with iOS users and treats Android users sorda like second class citizens. I have been waiting for a long time for Garmin to release the base camp mobile app for Android so that my Fenix can communicate with my Nexus 4. I don't really blame them though. With iOS you only have a few devices to worry about, so of course its easier for Garmin to support iOS.

But BlackBerry 10 is so irrelevant at this point that it is highly unlikely that it is even on Garmin's radar. Same as the popular activity trackers with iOS and Android apps. You gotta think, the company first has to sell the hardware. That alone makes the potential market tiny. Then they look at the overall market share of the mobile platform in question and then consider how many of those people actually own the hardware.

BlackBerry 10 has how many users right now? How many of those user actually own a modern day Garmin GPS that includes Bluetooth 4.0? See, that would make for a tiny market of like 10s of people.
    How is BlackBerry 10 irrelevant?
    daveshiz likes this.
    03-21-13 07:27 PM
    Total Hours Of Sleep Lost = 0
    03-21-13 07:30 PM
    yes, yes.. let the pain flow through you
    LOL....excellent, cried tears man...real tears. Thx...needed that.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 07:36 PM
    Gotta ask, why are you on this site? I'm not questioning your right to be here, to be clear. But why bother?

Honestly, I don't understand people like you. I have an iPhone (4S, iOS 6.1.1), an Asus Android Tablet (running Jelly Bean), a desktop running Windows 8 and a Blackberry Z10 phone. I personally don't have anything against Android, iOS, or Windows phone. I've never once joined a forum that was part of a platform that I didn't use or like. It just doesn't make any sense to me... Why would I join a forum and post negative comments about a phone or a platform that I didn't like or use? Again, it makes no sense.

You seem to think Blackberry is irrelevant. So why are you on this forum? I'm truly curious if you're willing to elaborate. Cheers.
    You ever see that episode of Souh Park where the kids are playing world of warcraft? Some people have a lot of free time
    03-21-13 07:38 PM
    Ahh the old blame blackberry for developers choices...
    But hey im happy with my9900 still its my old faithful...love my Z10 too, heck while I'm at it i love blackberry i even love crackberry,
    Btw anyone care to join me in not giving a single ounce of ummm u know

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 07:49 PM
    Good for you sir. Android is wonderful. You won't miss blackberry. They don't even have Netflix. I'm all for blackberry, just as long as the contract price doesn't go over $99
    03-21-13 07:51 PM
47 12