Hi all,
    I wan't to transfer all my music that I have on my iphone playlist onto my z10 , Blackberry link just gives me the playlists not what I have on my iphone , is it possible to transfer the playlists I have onto my z10 ?

Edit - It doesn't even give me the playlists
    03-21-13 12:56 PM
    Hi all,
    I wan't to transfer all my music that I have on my iphone playlist onto my z10 , Blackberry link just gives me the playlists not what I have on my iphone , is it possible to transfer the playlists I have onto my z10 ?

Edit - It doesn't even give me the playlists
    Try copying your playlists from your iPhone into iTunes. Once they are in iTunes they should show up in Link (or at least mine did).
    03-21-13 03:02 PM
    Try copying your playlists from your iPhone into iTunes. Once they are in iTunes they should show up in Link (or at least mine did).
    Thanks mate I've done , but it's not giving me the option to save onto the media card , is there a option to change it ? I'm using blackberry link btw
    03-21-13 04:26 PM
    Are those songs synced to your iTunes? Then you can change media source to iTunes in Link. And additionally Link will fill up your memory card first and then your internal memory, don't know of a way to change this.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 04:46 PM
    Yes they are link isn't syncing to my memory card pretty annoying , need to ring up blackberry support and ask
    03-21-13 05:04 PM
    Yes they are link isn't syncing to my memory card pretty annoying , need to ring up blackberry support and ask
    Is your SD card being detected? Try going into Settings -> Storage and Access and see if it's listed in there. If you don't have anything on it, you may want to consider formatting it using the "Format Media Card" button.

If it detects an SD card it should be storing photos/music/etc on it by default (or at least I couldn't find an option to tell it NOT to)
    03-22-13 09:03 AM
    Yea it has been detected , I've formatted it aswell to FAT32
    03-22-13 10:02 AM