I'm not sure if this is news to most people, but today I just came to the revelation that when you're in an android app and want to go "back", you can swipe from right to left on the bottom bezel. This is refreshing, since it's much more intuitive and convenient as opposed to swiping down from the top and then pressing the back button. A couple things I have recently tested with this gesture:
    - Works with both apps from app world and sideloaded apps (at least netflix and google maps)
    - Works in both portrait and landscape mode (when in portrait mode, I find that swiping on the blackberry logo makes for a good reference)

Post in this thread if you find any cases where this gesture doesn't work. Or, alternatively, post if you find any other interesting features caked into the android apps for BB10.
    03-21-13 10:23 AM
    I think this has been around since the PlayBook. Anyway, it's a little iffy with sideloaded Steam, but Steam is always iffy.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 07:18 PM
    Its nice to see people rediscovering old classics. Scout around, this place is full of great tips! Welcome to the forums
    03-21-13 07:26 PM