Hi, I go into my search and type a name i'm looking for in the contacts or any emails and it tells me it's still indexing. Actually, it's still indexing for everything that I want to search in. Anyone have the same?
    03-21-13 05:45 AM
    I noticed the same problem on my Z10. Did you find a solution?

Thanks
    04-11-13 11:40 PM
    This seems to work well for me. Could it be a problem with your SD card?

CB10 App, Z10
    04-12-13 12:06 AM
    What class of card do you have and have you restarted your phone lately?

CB10 App, Z10
    04-12-13 12:10 AM
    Really? What class of card?
    If there are cards which are speed-wise not fitting 3 days it should be punched card
    Punched card - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    04-12-13 01:51 AM
    Yes it indexes every message and contact and more in your device. I transferred well over 15,000 text messages from my old BB using link and it took 3 days to index everything, its tedious yes but I got through it eventually.

During this time I noticed that I couldn't text during the index until it was done...when it finally does you can begin cranking out text no problem
    04-12-13 02:13 AM
    I noticed this morning that I was able to search for memos, etc. I guess it take longer than I thought it would. I would guess the more you have the longer it takes.
    04-12-13 12:26 PM
    Really? What class of card?
    If there are cards which are speed-wise not fitting 3 days it should be punched card
    Punched card - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Relax! it was just a question! Proper information is the key to solving problems. Good luck OP. I'm out.

CB10 App, Z10
    04-12-13 11:16 PM
    I do have the same issue now and then. At least I am able to check if the phone is indexing by using Voice Control.
    It tells me "Your contacts are being indexed, which may take a few minutes to complete...."
    Those minutes are more or less usually hours.
    During the indexing process my hub stalls and the phone app is barely useable. Hub reset does not fix the problem.
    A phone reset does fix the process for me. All my contacts seem to be available afterwards, nothing went missing.

If somebody at BlackBerry reads this. Some kind of feedback or progress indication during the sync/indexing process
    would be very nice. I don't like it when my phone does stuff for a random amount of time not telling me what's really going on :P
    06-12-13 07:02 AM
    My BBZ10 shows the same message "Your contacts are being indexed, which may take a few minutes to complete...." each time I activate voice control. Rebooting, restarting or doing a battery pull does not fix the problem. I actually removed the SD card and did a battery pull ... same issue. So I've had the phone for two months and the problem won't go away. The model # is STL100-1 running OS 10.1.0.273 but I had the problem even when I had OS 10.0.10.738. Can anyone help? Is there a way to force stop or re-start indexing? Is there corruption of some sort and can it be addressed? NB my contacts seem ok for the most part except for about two instances where they just disappeared after modifying them.
    06-26-13 06:23 PM
    Hello Bunpan, my Z10 does the same thing "Your contacts are being indexed, which may take a few minutes to complete...." every time I activate Voice Control. Have you found a solution for this? Please PM me if you did. Thank you

My BBZ10 shows the same message "Your contacts are being indexed, which may take a few minutes to complete...." each time I activate voice control. Rebooting, restarting or doing a battery pull does not fix the problem. I actually removed the SD card and did a battery pull ... same issue. So I've had the phone for two months and the problem won't go away. The model # is STL100-1 running OS 10.1.0.273 but I had the problem even when I had OS 10.0.10.738. Can anyone help? Is there a way to force stop or re-start indexing? Is there corruption of some sort and can it be addressed? NB my contacts seem ok for the most part except for about two instances where they just disappeared after modifying them.
    07-06-13 02:19 PM