YI was getting rather tired of certain malicious reviews of the Z10. I decided to start a thread providing real world reviews. There are hundreds of "real world reviews" contained in the links below. People just absolutely love this phone. The people have spoken!

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...tailed=RIMLBLK

http://www.telusmobility.com/en/ON/b...10/index.shtml

BlackBerry Z10 mobile phone - On Various networks | The Carphone Warehouse

BlackBerry Z10 User Reviews - Smartphones - CNET Reviews

Enjoy the "real world reviews" .I hope you enjoy this comment below

*add a comment below as it helps to keep the thread fresh for those who are on the fence or new to BlackBerry
    Last edited by missing_K-W; 03-23-13 at 05:08 PM.
    03-20-13 02:16 PM
    The Koodo website has a 5 star rating on the Z10. 50 + GREAT reviews.

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    missing_K-W and melb_me like this.
    03-20-13 02:25 PM
    Really useful stuff - many thanks for this!

It was interesting that checking the low ratings, most mentioned poor battery life and low light photos, both of which are fixed by the update apparently. When reading or quoting you need to be aware of the posting date.

Overall I'm convinced. Given me an effective 2 way USB sync to Outlook on the desktop and I'm going to buy one.

- R.
    03-20-13 03:24 PM
    Hope this may help in someone's purchasing decision
    03-20-13 03:26 PM
    Great thread. More people need to read these than that disgusting uneducated review from CNN this week.
    03-20-13 03:44 PM
    Yeah. I think people do look at reviews but when they are intreguied enough they will look past the famous ones and actually check real users. So hopefully with all the positiveity it will blow upp.

Question!
    How does cnet say average user gives it 3.5 stars when 25 give it 5 stars, 4 give 4 stars, 1 gives a 2 and 1 gives a 1? By my math the average user compiled mean (look it up kids) is 4.45 stars out of a possible 5. So WTF?!? Cnet?
    03-20-13 04:00 PM
    I think this needs a bump.
    03-20-13 04:20 PM
    Odd, this thread doesn't seem to show up on on the new post page even just after posting in it?
    03-20-13 04:31 PM
    What's up with that. Just clicked new posts again right after making a post and it isn't on the page????????
    03-20-13 04:32 PM
    What's up with that. Just clicked new posts again right after making a post and it isn't on the page????????
    "Its a toom-ah!"

Jk idk why it does that. Are you hitting back instead of clicking onto reload it? Other than that I have no idea
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-20-13 04:47 PM
    Going to the top of the page and clicking on the new posts button.
    03-20-13 05:04 PM
    Odd, this thread doesn't seem to show up on on the new post page even just after posting in it?
    It will be in the participated threads. or something like that. bump! Thank you OP.
    03-20-13 05:07 PM
    Well I see it now in the first page of new posts.
    Before I even went to page 2 and no thread. I think people need to see this one!
    03-20-13 05:12 PM
    It will be in the participated threads. or something like that. bump! Thank you OP.
    THAT does not help others who haven't participated in the thread find it. I know I always hit the new posts button to see what is new. I'm sure others do the same. It still isn't showing when I do that?
    03-20-13 05:30 PM
    Thanks for the links.
    03-20-13 05:39 PM
    Going to the top of the page and clicking on the new posts button.
    click "todays posts"
    03-20-13 05:39 PM
    Yeah. I think people do look at reviews but when they are intreguied enough they will look past the famous ones and actually check real users. So hopefully with all the positiveity it will blow upp.

Question!
    How does cnet say average user gives it 3.5 stars when 25 give it 5 stars, 4 give 4 stars, 1 gives a 2 and 1 gives a 1? By my math the average user compiled mean (look it up kids) is 4.45 stars out of a possible 5. So WTF?!? Cnet?
    Cnet is such a shame. There was a time when I would have paid attention but now the veil has been lifted. Cnet follows the ad dollars.
    03-20-13 05:43 PM
    click "todays posts"
    Hummmm, when I make a post in the 50K thread and then click on new posts, it is near the top. This one is not, why is that?
    03-20-13 05:45 PM
    Best review from someone on the rogers page, saying this phone saves him on average 20min more a day because he is able to type faster and move between apps faster...

This in turn, gets him home 20min faster everyday giving him that extra time with his kids, says the phone has literally changed his life for the better...

These kinds of stories make me proud to support BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 05:50 PM
    Nice. Thanks for sharing this.
    03-20-13 05:51 PM
    Y'all have to check out the reviews on Koodo. The Z10 is their highest rated phone.

https://shop.koodomobile.com/phones/models/index.html

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    03-20-13 05:58 PM
    Awesome idea...device kicks azz.

Bump
    03-20-13 06:07 PM
    Good thread idea! Also, too all who have and love their Z10, go post reviews on their carrier websites, etc...spread the word and give the device high stars (if you agree that is...)

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    03-20-13 06:46 PM
    THAT does not help others who haven't participated in the thread find it. I know I always hit the new posts button to see what is new. I'm sure others do the same. It still isn't showing when I do that?
    SORRY, I thought YOU couldn't find it. But, YOU know you can just look in your participated threads. FOR OTHERS TO FIND, as long as we keep bumping it and posting here, the thread will stay within the top of the popular list and people will find it. I don't think it is necessary to go nuts over it not updating fast enough for you. How many posts regarding that now? I was just trying to help. Anyway, now I realise what you meant so just keep bumping it. This is what people should see first when researching blackberry, especially for the first time, honest reviews AND a helpful community. Even if they're sometimes mistaken.
    03-20-13 06:56 PM
    Here's my review: After about a month of owning the Z10, I've been finding myself sometimes looking back and regretting the purchase. I mean, it's much more practical than the alternative, but boy would it have looked sweet if I had gotten that one instead...

I eventually get over it and learn to live with my decision, but nonetheless, I sometimes wonder what it would have been like...if I had purchased the white Z10 instead of the black one.
    03-20-13 07:03 PM
92 123 ...