I saw guys talking about this in the BlackBerry Forums but I was not able to get an answer as to how to remedy this problem...
    I attempted to Backup my Z10 last night and Link told me that I was not signed into BB id on my phone. When I attempt to enter BB id through settings I am confronted with a perpetually spinning circle and "Retrieving Blackberry ID properties...". This is also the case when I enter BB World and try to enter the Payment Options screens for whatever reason. I've noticed that BBWorld will not download or update apps currently either. The other fellow who posted at BB forums said that he called tech support and eventually had to wipe the phone and reload the OS but that he was able to do a backup so his restore was current. Unfortunately he does not go into detail as to how he got the the backup.

Can anyone save me a call to tech support and offer some advice on this??
    03-20-13 12:54 PM
    See if you can log on to the BBID Web page: https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/

Could be your account is locked for some reason.
    03-20-13 01:21 PM
    I log in no problem online there. Problem persists. BB World not downloading any updates and now I can't even open the Payment Options window from World Settings...

Have done multiple battery pulls and resets.

Still trying to figure out a way to do a Backup. I don't want to reload the OS until I have a current Backup. Otherwise Z10 running smoothly.
    03-21-13 07:10 AM