App Name:
    Stick Tennis
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/133242

Stick Cricket Super Sixes
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/18560801

Summary:
    2 highly addictive games that I played on my PlayBook are now launched on BlackBerry 10

Price:
    Both free and endless fun!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 07:08 AM
    These are my favorite games on Playbook, great to have them available for BB10 also.
    Here are some screenshots:

Stick Tennis:

Stick Cricket Super Sixes:

03-20-13 11:40 AM
    I played this game like crazy on my PlayBook and now it's on my zed10 even better.

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    03-20-13 04:22 PM
    Great find!! Love the cricket game on the playbook, these are must haves!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:46 PM
    I play stick tennis aol the tome, the game is great...stick cricket...it downloaded it but it was more like a homerun durby...maybe it is because I don't 100% understand th sport being from the US bit it seems like there should be more than just swing and hit for points...
    03-20-13 06:51 PM
    LOVE these games!
    03-20-13 10:01 PM
    Hey guys,

I'm part of the Stick Sports team. We're really excited to bring both Super Sixes and Stick Tennis to BlackBerry 10 and we're glad you guys are liking the games so far.

Please let us know if you have any feedback!

Cheers,
    The Bunyip

2 highly addictive games that I played on my PlayBook are now launched on BlackBerry 10

Stick Tennis
    BlackBerry World - Stick Tennis

Stick Cricket Super Sixes
    BlackBerry World - Stick Cricket Super Sixes

Both free and endless fun!

Posted via CB10
    imz, dietertong and aminrajabi like this.
    03-21-13 05:18 AM
    Any plans to release the original Stick Cricket? as on android and iOS? i miss that one big time
    03-22-13 05:46 AM
    These are awesome games, so addictive!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 06:46 AM
    Hi Fazzioo.

Not at the moment, I'm afraid - both Stick Tennis and Stick Cricket Super Sixes are built with Adobe Air, so it makes it easier for our development team to create versions for BlackBerry devices. The original Stick Cricket is built in a different type of code, so it's much more difficult to create a BlackBerry version.

That said, with two Ashes series on this year, we've got some big plans for Stick Cricket. Stay tuned ;-)

Any plans to release the original Stick Cricket? as on android and iOS? i miss that one big time
    fazzioo likes this.
    03-22-13 11:17 AM
    Hey, thanks for coming to the forum! Just to note stick cricket super sixes doesn't run nearly as smoothly as stick tennis does on the Z10. Why is that, and will a future update get rid of the laggyness when bowling and hitting the ball for six? Also will the new apps you make for the ashes coming up be written in Adobe air then to be compatible with bb10?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 11:40 AM
    That said, with two Ashes series on this year, we've got some big plans for Stick Cricket. Stay tuned ;-)
    I hope this is hint that it can also come to Blackberry 10 in future
    I am sure that your company has gained by bringing these awesome games to Blackberry.
    I have bought all the tournaments within the game.
    03-22-13 01:08 PM
    Hi Fazzioo.

Not at the moment, I'm afraid - both Stick Tennis and Stick Cricket Super Sixes are built with Adobe Air, so it makes it easier for our development team to create versions for BlackBerry devices. The original Stick Cricket is built in a different type of code, so it's much more difficult to create a BlackBerry version.

Have you actually got a physical BB10 device? BB10 is super easy to develop on, would love to see your games get Built For BlackBerry status.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 01:21 PM
    Hello

Any plans for stick cricket partnership.... it would be awesome to see this on a bb10

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 04:39 PM