I am thinking about installing a video surveillance system in my new office. Is that possible to use my Blackberry phone to control it instead of a remote control? Will that support such software installations? If you have knowledge about this, please feel free to share.
    03-19-13 11:30 PM
    I am thinking about installing a video surveillance system in my new office. Is that possible to use my Blackberry phone to control it instead of a remote control? Will that support such software installations? If you have knowledge about this, please feel free to share.
    Wouldn't it be best to inquire with the company that actually makes the system? They're the ones who know exactly how it works.
    03-20-13 12:18 AM
    if that surveillance camera allows you to stream your cameras live footage through their website, it should work no problem
    03-20-13 12:20 AM
    There is also an app (android port, I believe) in BlackBerry world which allows this for certain models.
    03-20-13 12:29 AM
    There is also an app (android port, I believe) in BlackBerry world which allows this for certain models.
    Yup, TinyCam Monitor. It's an Android port.
    imz likes this.
    03-20-13 12:44 AM
    Yup, TinyCam Monitor. It's an Android port.
    That's the name I was looking for. Thanks!
    03-20-13 12:55 AM
    Asee is an android port too but doesn't work when sideloaded

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    03-20-13 03:33 AM
    I use Camcloud on my Playbook. It's not a native app but their site features work well on the PB. Works with webcams and specific IP camera models.
    03-25-13 12:55 PM
    Hi David,
    Almost all security alarm companies will have devices that can be controlled by mobile phones. You should select the proper software for the same. Just like ZC1 commented, tinycam monitor will best suit your BB so as to control your security system.

Controlling video surveillance system with my BB?-why-f-relay-img1.jpg

I am using Alarmforce for about two years with this mobile app. And it works very well in monitoring my home especially when we are not there. The home surveillance camera also takes still images whenever movement occurs so we are able to look back over the weekend to see if there has been any unauthorized use of our premises.
    05-06-13 06:17 AM
    I emailed the devs at Asee and they sent me a file to sideload. It doesn't look the best but at least it works

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyhfpnohno...EyeProOS10.bar
    05-12-13 02:37 AM
    if that surveillance camera allows you to stream your cameras live footage through their website, it should work no problem
    Tiny cam is awesome. I can see my 5 locations with 19 cameras. It works with many different Surveillance systems and ip cams. I paid for the pro version.

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    05-12-13 03:02 AM
    Did anyone try the dropbox download? I can get one to work with my Defender....inclusive of Tiny.
    05-12-13 07:51 AM
    Tinycam definitely works and is awesome.
    05-12-13 09:27 AM
    So does IP cam viewer. Great app.

Yeah.. from the ZED on CB10
    05-12-13 09:29 AM
    Any IP camera will do and the then use the software app and open the browser up and away you go looking at the camera VIA IP address and internet connection.
    05-12-13 09:33 AM
    Removed

I was looking for the application but located it on Blackberry app world
    Last edited by rdobosz; 05-29-13 at 04:14 PM.
    05-29-13 03:01 PM
    Check out Mobiscope video surveillance service http://www.mobiscope.com It's affordable and very easy to setup.
    09-18-13 08:23 AM
    Hello does the (Alarm force) video relay app work on BB bold 9900 ? I can't seem to get mine to work. I had bold 9780 before and it worked on it. I know for sure it doesn't work on Q10.Any suggestions on how to get it working on bold 9900?
    Please advise , I appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks
    01-05-14 11:58 AM
    Please, is there any website where I can download free software for blackberry phones for remote view of CCTV Digital Video Recorder.

Regards,
    08-18-14 04:46 AM
    IP Cam viewer is the best app for BB10. I have it and it works great. Awesome app and works with just about any camera that is available. If you must get cameras, get IP cameras and setup on a separate network ID.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 05:42 AM