Not sure how many of your are interested but wanted to post some new info I just received about BlackBerry getting an app for Kijiji
    For those of you who aren't aware of kijiji it is an online classified site very similar to Craigslist.
    I use this site a lot for buying and selling items and it always irritated me that they did not have an app for BlackBerry but did for Apple and Android phones. Especially since they are a Canadian company.
    So I sent then a letter asking why they don't have the app and if they plan on making one. Or if not a native app maybe port over the Android version.

The following is what their reply was.

"In truth, Craig, Kijiji has been receiving numerous requests for the creation of an official mobile application for BlackBerry devices. Our technical teams are currently reviewing all activities for pre-Alpha and Alpha testing stages. These activities include requirements analysis, software design, software development, and unit testing.

Although I cannot guarantee a precise release date for an official mobile application for BlackBerry, such an application is intended to be made available before the end of 2013."

So if you were curious there you have it.
    Looks like it is coming but we have a bit of a wait ahead of us.

Hope some of you find this info useful.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 08:21 PM
    Great news! Kijiji gets more popular every day.
    03-19-13 08:42 PM
    Nice! Thanks for the info. Use kijijijiji all the time.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-19-13 08:50 PM
    Good stuff. We always like to hear that companies are developing for BB10.
    In the mean time their site m.kijiji.ca works sweet on the Z10 browser. The side loaded app is pretty good too.

Posted via CB10
    laketrout73 likes this.
    03-19-13 08:51 PM
    I've been using the sideloaded version. Works great, no lag. Mobile website works good too. A true bb10 native version with bb10 style navigation would be sweet.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 09:17 PM
    Good news! I've heard from Zynga (Words with Friends etc), Bell TV, and Scotiabank this week, all are committed to apps on the BB10 platform! #FTW

Posted via CB10
    Bj Mac and dietertong like this.
    03-19-13 10:03 PM
    Good news! I've heard from Zynga (Words with Friends etc), Bell TV, and Scotiabank this week, all are committed to apps on the BB10 platform! #FTW

Posted via CB10
    What have you heard from zynga?
    And also Bell TV? I have bell fibe but I have a Rogers Z10

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 10:06 PM
    What have you heard from zynga?
    And also Bell TV? I have bell fibe but I have a Rogers Z10

Posted via CB10
    That they'll be bringing their games to BB10 and Bell will be bringing their Remote PVR App.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 08:33 AM
    Nice, meanwhile u guys can grab the Android port side loaded one it works pretty well

Posted via CB10
    SkypilotOfHope likes this.
    03-20-13 09:26 AM
    That they'll be bringing their games to BB10 and Bell will be bringing their Remote PVR App.

Posted via CB10
    That's good news. They own words with friends and draw something right?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 12:03 PM
    That's good news. They own words with friends and draw something right?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, from @ZyngaSupport and an email from bell.ca plus a tweet from @scotiahelps to confirm their Z10 banking app.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 03:59 PM
    I found your conversation on twitter:

Kijiji app for BlackBerry 10-zyngatwitter.jpg
    SkypilotOfHope likes this.
    03-20-13 04:12 PM
    Kijiji would be awesome.! Use it aLL the time and find using a std version is a major PITA..!! being on a mac...not sure if I can sideload an android version or not.?

If anyone has connections at TD Trust and PC Financial...apps for those two puppys would be outstanding.!!

Thanx,

Stk
    06-11-13 06:47 PM
    Td trust is already out !
    06-11-13 09:55 PM
    Td trust is already out !
    I think the poster was referring to Scotiabank.

Edit: My bad. Sorry, as I should learn to read previous posts.
    06-11-13 10:06 PM
    Interesting, this is the reply I got from Kijiji on June 5. I find it strange when companies are giving different people different information. It indicates a lack of proper information dissemination to customer service reps.

"At this time we are focusing on our iOS and Android apps, but we would consider developing a Blackberry app if there was enough demand.

Thanks, Kijiji Community Support"

I suggest everyone please email them at <[email protected]> and keep on them. The mobile site is ok, but you can't post ads from it, and the Android side-load does do the job, but its clear when you use it that app is not meant for this device.

Really hoping the information the OP got was accurate, a native Kijiji app can't come soon enough!
    06-12-13 08:20 AM
    Email sent

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    06-12-13 03:48 PM
    Scotiabank app is out already. It looks exactly as their mobile website , but it's there. Maybe now that they own IND Direct Canada, they can get ING to write them a better functioning one.

Posted via CB10. Channel: C00080703
    06-12-13 06:31 PM
    This is good news. I use kijiji all the time. Like others, for now I use the side loaded android version, works pretty good.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:48 PM
    Latest from Kijiji <[email protected]>:

Me:
    "Hi thank you for the response on the Kijiji app for Blackberry 10.

Just to let you know, I have tried side-loading the Android app for Kijiji onto my Z10 and it does indeed work perfect. The only problem I have found is that it does not remember my sign-in and I have to re-enter my username and password each time I use the app.

I know there are alot of other BB10 users that are patiently waiting for a mobile app for Kijiji, since the mobile website does not allow you to post ads. I hope that it will be possible for your development team to submit the Android port to Blackberry World in the meantime while a native app is being developed.

Thanks!"

Kijiji:
    Ok thanks so much for your feedback. Interesting that you can side-load the Android app onto the Z10. Have a great day!
    06-13-13 11:12 AM
    Latest from Kijiji <[email protected]>:

Me:
    "Hi thank you for the response on the Kijiji app for Blackberry 10.

Just to let you know, I have tried side-loading the Android app for Kijiji onto my Z10 and it does indeed work perfect. The only problem I have found is that it does not remember my sign-in and I have to re-enter my username and password each time I use the app.

I know there are alot of other BB10 users that are patiently waiting for a mobile app for Kijiji, since the mobile website does not allow you to post ads. I hope that it will be possible for your development team to submit the Android port to Blackberry World in the meantime while a native app is being developed.

Thanks!"

Kijiji:
    Ok thanks so much for your feedback. Interesting that you can side-load the Android app onto the Z10. Have a great day!
    01-16-14 03:42 PM
    How can kijiji not be aware of the sideload deal with their app?? Sheesh.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10 (SQN100-3)
    01-16-14 09:14 PM
    How can kijiji not be aware of the sideload deal with their app?? Sheesh.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10 (SQN100-3)
    Why WOULD a customer service person at ANY company be aware of a method for developers to load and test apps on a cell phone platform?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 09:49 PM
    any word since??
    04-03-14 12:51 PM
    I am having the same issue. I am not able to upload pics on my z10 to Kijiji. I have downloaded an android version of Kijiji that works but still does not allow me to upload pics. What does it mean to side load the Kijiji app? I would really like to be able to post pics on Kijiji from my phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 02:49 AM