Trying to decide on a case. What do you have? What are the pros and cons?

Do you use a screen protector? If so, which one? Is one needed?
    03-19-13 01:38 PM
    I like the look of my Z10 as is (naked)... looks and feels good in hand. That's why i got the leather pouch, so that while in the pocket, it's protected (sides and faces have a nice padding for any bumps you may encounter or if you leave any change in your pocket for instance) I'm not a fan of screen protectors either so the case helps again. It's leather and feels good, back design reminds of the the Q10 somewhat.

In the end, it provides protection in the case (can see the LED and use the headphones if needed) when not in use, but when in use, it's naked. So win-win for me.
    03-19-13 01:50 PM
    i was leaning towards the transformer case but i was thinking since it was designed to flip back to be a stand, how well it'll stay put if it accidentally fell. for some reason i like to grab my phone and place it in my lap before i get outta my car. so when i finally leave i tend to launch it across the parking lot when i finally get out. Haha.
    03-19-13 02:10 PM
    I use the belt case, and screen protector.
    Bought Niilkii, or whatever case, but didn't fit well.

In fact I am used to belt cases with all my BlackBerry phones, probably that's the reason went "Traditional" with The Z as well.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 02:13 PM
    I tried the holster, flip case, and finally decided on the transform case. The stand function is great, it doesn't cover up the sides and maintains the slim profile.
    03-19-13 02:17 PM
    I got an Incipio DualPro hard case with Silicone Core. Unfortunately I don't have a Z10 to put in it yet, but the case itself looks pretty nice. Thin hard shell outside, thin soft layer inside. Combined it's still not much thicker than most other hard shells I've seen.

Up until now I've only used holsters with my 'traditional' BB's, but I'm going to see how it goes just pocketing it in a thin case this time around.

03-19-13 02:19 PM
    Z10 cases, what's yours?-image.jpg
    Z10 cases, what's yours?-image.jpg
    ejej, CrackFachry and Spencerdl like this.
    03-19-13 02:20 PM
    what ^ said. I love mine and it's stronger than you would think.
    03-19-13 02:23 PM
    OtterBox, that way when I fumble it and it hits the ground the case takes the hit not the phone.
    BlackQtCoder likes this.
    03-19-13 02:29 PM
    Flip case. I'd love to have it naked but I'm protective.
    Only issue with the flip case is that it makes the phone a bit unwieldy when using one handed

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 02:43 PM
    Had the Otterbox box returned it as it severely mitigated gestures. Have the Roots Tuff Skin Case now and, while it's better than the OB, imho, I'm still not satisfied. Now I'm waiting for the Incipio ovrmld case, which should be out any day. I need a holster case.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 04:16 PM
    Transform case here. I love it!

CB10 App, Z10
    03-19-13 04:20 PM
    Go Nekkid!

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 04:20 PM
    I got an Incipio DualPro hard case with Silicone Core. Unfortunately I don't have a Z10 to put in it yet, but the case itself looks pretty nice. Thin hard shell outside, thin soft layer inside. Combined it's still not much thicker than most other hard shells I've seen.

Up until now I've only used holsters with my 'traditional' BB's, but I'm going to see how it goes just pocketing it in a thin case this time around.

http://cdn-store.crackberry.com/stor...arge/13731.jpg
    I did the exact same thing. I hope the z10 isn't too far away.
    sleepngbear likes this.
    03-19-13 04:31 PM
    I like the look of my Z10 as is (naked)... looks and feels good in hand. That's why i got the leather pouch, so that while in the pocket, it's protected (sides and faces have a nice padding for any bumps you may encounter or if you leave any change in your pocket for instance) I'm not a fan of screen protectors either so the case helps again. It's leather and feels good, back design reminds of the the Q10 somewhat.

In the end, it provides protection in the case (can see the LED and use the headphones if needed) when not in use, but when in use, it's naked. So win-win for me.
    Ditto. Naked is best.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 04:35 PM
    Naked with leather pocket pouch and an otterbox in reserve for when I need it. <--(all for my invisible verizon z10)
    03-19-13 04:37 PM
    NAKED BABY!!!! Lol. No case for me.
    03-19-13 04:39 PM
    right now, mine is naked, occasionally gets carried in the leather holster but I'm waiting on a transform case. I was previously using the flip shell case and while I initially loved it, it was awkward to use as you had to fold it over and it didn't quite sit well in the hand.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 05:01 PM
    I already ordered the Poetic Atmosphere case ahead of time, since my Z10 is on pre-order. I wanted a case that would keep the overall look of the phone somewhat intact.

I'll also get the BlackBerry OEM leather holster to use while I'm at work and the Otter Box for my outdoor activities.
    03-19-13 05:05 PM
    If you looking back leather case to put extra premium feel. Try Vaja cases.
    They feel good in hands.
    03-19-13 05:06 PM
    I love the iSkin you should check it out

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 05:14 PM
    Using the transformer case and am living it.
    03-19-13 05:16 PM
    I've got the incipio dual pro, have had it for the 3 weeks I've owned my Z. It works good, looks good, doesn't add a lot of bulk, and was in stock at the source had a gift card so it was free). It is very similar in function to the otterbox commuter that I had on my 9900. The biggest difference is that the corners are not rubber and there are no flaps to cover the ports. Overall I like it, but if they make a commuter for the Z10 I will buy one.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 05:17 PM
    case mate aluminum.

this case has saved my z10 at least 2 times already.
    03-19-13 05:19 PM
    Leather pouch is my case of choice always used these cause blackberry phones are always great looking so I like to show it of

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 05:29 PM
188 123 ...