Hey, all.

After building and deploying my app to my physical device, I'm trying to find a way to delete them off my phone.

I'll delete the app, and after a restart, the app reappears again. Do I have to un install it with the cascades IDE? If so, how?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 11:49 AM
    Hey, all.

After building and deploying my app to my physical device, I'm trying to find a way to delete them off my phone.

I'll delete the app, and after a restart, the app reappears again. Do I have to un install it with the cascades IDE? If so, how?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    You should specify which device are u using
    03-21-13 12:16 PM
    You should specify which device are u using
    Considering that this is BlackBerry 10 lounge, I'd assume it's somewhere between Dev Alpha B, Z10, or Dev Alpha C
    03-28-13 08:44 AM
    I deployed it on my Z10, the .85 version.

I just ended up security wiping my phone and restoring it from an old backup.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 09:47 AM
    If this happens in the future, try installing it again. I've had this happen to me and that fixed it.
    03-28-13 11:07 PM
    Normally you can delete an app just by holding your finger on it... wait until it shows the trash can icon then click the trash icon to delete it.

Sometimes if an app doesn't fully close after running... it may show faded out and not be delete-able directly. If this happens there are 2 solutions. 1. Developer Peter Hansen but a tool called zombie killer that will seek out and close stalling apps... Or 2. rebooting the device will enable you to delete it.

As far as I know BlackBerry is working on better ways of detecting these scenarios and gracefully closing the apps.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:01 PM
    Also u can uninstall using BBC tools or batch files. You can also deploy overtop with a fixed release to remove.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 09:40 PM