Can anyone convert this app? Looking at this system for my house security but I believe the only BB app they have is for legacy devices, not BB10

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.alarmnet.tc2
    03-18-13 12:23 PM
    Can anyone convert this app? Looking at this system for my house security but I believe the only BB app they have is for legacy devices, not BB10

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.alarmnet.tc2
    Honeywell Total Connect v2.0

Here you are, I haven't tried it yet but another Honeywell thermostat app works fine so hopefully this one does.
    03-18-13 12:44 PM
    Tested and working good, thank you very much.

It also works on the playbook but you need to either be on wifi or use a tethered internet connection, just bridge doesn't work.

In addition when setting your password for Total Connect 2.0 you need to have the 1st letter either be capitalized or a number, the app automatically capitalizes your 1st letter when typing it in.
    03-19-13 03:34 PM
    Tested and working good, thank you very much.

It also works on the playbook but you need to either be on wifi or use a tethered internet connection, just bridge doesn't work.

In addition when setting your password for Total Connect 2.0 you need to have the 1st letter either be capitalized or a number, the app automatically capitalizes your 1st letter when typing it in.
    Sorry... how do I install it on my Z10
    03-28-13 09:07 PM
    Sorry... how do I install it on my Z10
    You download the .bar file to your computer and side load it onto the z10. Search how to side load on crackberry, there are plenty of in depth how tos.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 09:33 PM
    I loaded the TotalConnect 2.0 app to both my Playbook and Zed10. works great on both devices.
    02-25-14 11:27 AM
    Just talked to a tech at Honeywell this morning and the tech said they wouldn't have an apps for Z10 because Blackberry will be obsolete, I mention that they been saying that for the last few years and they are still here, I didn't want to get into an argument with them.
    07-21-14 09:52 AM
    I get Unable to open when I tab on the .bar file
    08-09-14 12:45 PM
    Just talked to a tech at Honeywell this morning and the tech said they wouldn't have an apps for Z10 because Blackberry will be obsolete, I mention that they been saying that for the last few years and they are still here, I didn't want to get into an argument with them.
    Call him back and tell him that is odd since Honeywell Aerospace engineering has been rolling out BB10 devices to their staff. It is the only device they are allowed to use. (its what I do)

STL-4. 10.2.1.3274 w/ 1259 clock
    08-17-14 12:12 AM