I figured out why some applications download on the work side into BES 10 and others don't. If your business application isn't written natively for BB10 it won't install into BES10.

So I guess that means BBRY has decided to block the use of the Android VM in the work side...such as same I see why so many businesses have swtiched from BBRY to Apple and Android now. The support simply just isn't there.
    03-18-13 06:03 AM
    I figured out why some applications download on the work side into BES 10 and others don't. If your business application isn't written natively for BB10 it won't install into BES10.

So I guess that means BBRY has decided to block the use of the Android VM in the work side...such as same I see why so many businesses have swtiched from BBRY to Apple and Android now. The support simply just isn't there.
    Let the others deal with malicious apps. All you need is for someone to install a bad android app in business and something happens, then all you will hear is that BB has no security. I rather a few people complain that they can't install an android app on the work space, than to have front page news that BB is as bad as android for security.
    03-18-13 06:47 AM
    Let the others deal with malicious apps. All you need is for someone to install a bad android app in business and something happens, then all you will hear is that BB has no security. I rather a few people complain that they can't install an android app on the work space, than to have front page news that BB is as bad as android for security.
    Bloomberg Anywhere, aka Bloomberg Professional (that App that Stock Market Traders use) isn't BB10 native. Failing this forces the traders to dump blackberry all together and start using Android or iSheep devices. There are a lot of traders around the world in the stock markets, are you sure you want them to spread word in the markets at just how bad BBRY support is?
    Last edited by smoothrunnings; 03-18-13 at 08:18 AM.
    03-18-13 07:38 AM
    Bloomberg Anywhere, aka Bloomberg Professional (that App that Stock Market Traders use) isn't BB10 native. Failing this forces the traders to dump blackberry all together and start using Android or iSheep devices. There are a lot of traders around the world in the stock markets, are you sure you want them to spread word in the markets at just how bad BBRY support is?
    By allowing android apps to be loaded on a work space, BB is saying that hey, android is perfectly safe for business use.
    03-18-13 08:29 AM
    By allowing android apps to be loaded on a work space, BB is saying that hey, android is perfectly safe for business use.
    You obviously haven't read anything on the Know Safe technology Samsung is bring with their new Galaxy S4!?
    03-18-13 11:49 AM
    You obviously haven't read anything on the Know Safe technology Samsung is bring with their new Galaxy S4!?
    The fact that they need additional software to make it more secure isn't a clue?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    03-20-13 11:18 AM