What are the odds verizon will ship early?? I'm so excited!!
    03-17-13 08:05 PM
    I'm not counting on it. If they had intentions of releasing it earlier than the 28th, they probably would have made that known, considering AT&T is about a week ahead of them, and they knew that.
    03-17-13 08:08 PM
    would be nice though, i have checked my order status probably a thousand times.
    00stryder and chi-town311 like this.
    03-17-13 08:15 PM
    I highly doubt it... I wish they would though. I really want my phone!!!
    03-17-13 08:23 PM
    I'm hoping for an earlier release too! I'm with Sprint right now, so I carefully looked at the other 3 carriers before choosing Verizon simply because of their 4g LTE service coverage. I read a rumor about them releasing the 21st?
    03-17-13 08:24 PM
    I'm just going to keep enjoying my 9850 until the Z's appear. I'm not putting myself through that shizz. If it comes early, so be it.

I'm guessing AT&T wouldn't take kindly to VZW doing that...
    03-17-13 08:26 PM
    I'm hoping for an earlier release too! I'm with Sprint right now, so I carefully looked at the other 3 carriers before choosing Verizon simply because of their 4g LTE service coverage. I read a rumor about them releasing the 21st?
    Seeing as how the 21st is right around the corner I don't see this as likely... Sadly I believe Sprint got bent over for the iPhone deal and is having issues supporting the Z10.
    03-17-13 11:12 PM
    No change in ship date yet. However something weird is going on with my account. I didn't use an upgrade to get my device (paid retail price) and when I click "upgrade current device" it says I can't until I activate the new phone. This makes no sense.
    03-18-13 09:23 PM
    Boy do we have some greedy people, lol... I think you have a better chance of being electrocuted by lighting before the 28th, than Verizon doing something amazing for a change... It's just not in their DNA.
    03-18-13 09:32 PM
    I wish they would update that some how. We just received it, we are putting it in the shipping box for you. tomorrow it will get postage. anything LOL. I check a lot too. No change in status. I did chat with a rep that it will be in my hands on the 29th, even with it shipping on the 28th.
    03-18-13 10:44 PM
    Haha I just wish I had the money to get one. Excited for everyone to get theirs
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    03-18-13 10:47 PM
    With my iphones I received the shipment the day the store released the phone, they best honor the same
    03-18-13 10:58 PM
    I decided to order a black one for myself last night using an upgrade. I was gonna wait around and see which next great android phone was around the corner, but decided to go with something fresh and new (seeing as I've used iOS and android for the last 4-5 years). I can't wait! 9 or so days now

So will they ship on the 28th and get here on another day, or ship a day or two before the 28th and be delivered on launch day??
    03-18-13 11:04 PM
    Will they give us a tracking number so I can gauge if I should take work off on the 29th? Not so I can be home for the package... That's not a problem (I have family home all the time)... I want to play with the phone before going to my families for Easter... And would like to get some of it out of my system... But I don't want to waste a PTO day if the thing is going to show up at 7 PM on Friday!!!
    03-19-13 07:56 PM
    Will they give us a tracking number so I can gauge if I should take work off on the 29th? Not so I can be home for the package... That's not a problem (I have family home all the time)... I want to play with the phone before going to my families for Easter... And would like to get some of it out of my system... But I don't want to waste a PTO day if the thing is going to show up at 7 PM on Friday!!!
    That's a great idea! If I can be certain of when it's arriving, I'll just take a day off! Not sure if my work will understand if I say "It's for a phone", but I could care less what they understand. WE understand don't we?
    03-19-13 09:18 PM
    Ordered mine last Friday, vZW says order pending, will ship by the 28th. Hope they ship early too. I even tried the GN2. Just didn't work for me.
    Happily waiting!
    jamesharmeling and 00stryder like this.
    03-19-13 09:27 PM